test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW is annoying

hotsoophotsoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Add one more dash for trickster rogue and cleric or change Control wizard from 3 to 2 dashes,they can be immune to all your attacks it's freaking cheap ... by the time i get my skills up they can dash again and with normal hits you pray you can get them to 50 % ... and they use freaking 2 hits that drains all your hp and you try to get close somehow just to get juked :( i'm so pissed off

i forgot to say the wall shots ... is that suppose to happen ? like they can shoot stuff through rocks and **** ? wtf are you doing with this game its so incredible what's happening ... people complain about cap increase and new race and class but the game si still unbalanced as hell
Post edited by hotsoop on

Comments

• Options
    nerhesinerhesi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hotsoop wrote: »
    Add one more dash for trickster rogue and cleric or change Control wizard from 3 to 2 dashes,they can be immune to all your attacks it's freaking cheap ... by the time i get my skills up they can dash again and with normal hits you pray you can get them to 50 % ... and they use freaking 2 hits that drains all your hp and you try to get close somehow just to get juked :( i'm so pissed off

Here is how it works:

New to pvp: Complain about everyone but you
    Think you know pvp: Complain about CW
    Really PvP for a good while and do it vs geared (not greens/blues) folks: Complain about Rogues killing you from stealth without ever destealthing and GWFs that are CC immune and deal out crazy damage and GFs that juggle you till death.

Basically, if you're comparing about CW after this long, you're still new. Sure they can be annoying - but annoying does scratch the surface of flat out broken-pvp of the other 3 classes.
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL complaining about CW with the current state of GF, GWF and TRs.... what is this crazy land you live in?
  • Options
    hotsoophotsoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i'm complaining because i cant do anything against them not in team fights not alone just knocked all over the place and get drained of hp while i only see dodge ,immune ,dodge immune ,dodge immune all my cooldowns are up and i have some how to kill him by clicks ? and with a sick range like that and cc like nobody else why do they need 3 freakin' dashes ? explain to me what can i do ?
    with my gwf i can get close to them but by the time i'm there i have like 30 % left and barely survive with my unstoppable but i cant touch them cause they dash away .... with my tr i can sneak upon them but again they dash and i cant stick to them .... my gear is not that bad i have 10 on gwf and 11 on tr ..it's just annoying cause i can only kill them of all classes or other tr the rest i dont even bother 1 v 1 i get dunked
  • Options
    dgfdsdgsgh3dgfdsdgsgh3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    hotsoop wrote: »
    i'm complaining because i cant do anything against them not in team fights not alone just knocked all over the place and get drained of hp while i only see dodge ,immune ,dodge immune ,dodge immune all my cooldowns are up and i have some how to kill him by clicks ? and with a sick range like that and cc like nobody else why do they need 3 freakin' dashes ? explain to me what can i do ?
    with my gwf i can get close to them but by the time i'm there i have like 30 % left and barely survive with my unstoppable but i cant touch them cause they dash away .... with my tr i can sneak upon them but again they dash and i cant stick to them .... my gear is not that bad i have 10 on gwf and 11 on tr ..it's just annoying cause i can only kill them of all classes or other tr the rest i dont even bother 1 v 1 i get dunked

Dear Sir, the problem here is not CW. The problem is somewhere much much closer, maybe mirror will provide a clue.

The point is if you cannot kill wizards with rogue you are doing something so very very very wrong.
  • Options
    shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    if you cant 1-2 shot a cw using a tr, then you just suck.
  • Options
    moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »
    if you cant 1-2 shot a cw using a tr, then you just suck.

This /10char
  • Options
    therouterninjatherouterninja Member Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'm guessing you're not 60 yet? At lower levels, they can seem overpowered since the TTK is higher. Once you hit 60, as others have noted, TR's can 1-2 shot CW that don't see you.
    Beholder MOPP4

60 GF(14.5GS) Cersei
    60 CW(12.4GS) Shadis
    60 TR(12.2GS) Dijkstra
    60 GWF(12.2GS) Winnowill
    45 DC(WIP) Daenerys
  • Options
    shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This /10char

I mean if the tr cant 1-2 shot a cw, then what good are they? The fact is majority of the players suck, only a handful of people actually knows how to do their job. Which is why its not surprising to see premade parties pretty much win every single match, other then opponent premade parties.
  • Options
    astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm guessing you're not 60 yet? At lower levels, they can seem overpowered since the TTK is higher. Once you hit 60, as others have noted, TR's can 1-2 shot CW that don't see you.

Hehehe those are the ones you never have to worry about. If its a CW that knows the class then it has a defense wall to be immune, it has 4 yes 4 teleports not 3 (been proven in tests, with only a second or so pause in the 4 somewhere) and it will toast most chars fast with a VERY repeatable ice dagger. Plus they know how to watch for and counter rogues.

Its true it was the most nerfed class, and the survivability of some other classes makes them seem OP now but they are not so much. The real OP issues of the CW OP version (not all CW are) listed above were not addressed. If they had been versus what was, my bet is they would be a lot closer to balanced!

But I agree with the part of LOS too. That is a definite issue. I see it all the time, they can hit me while hiding behind a pillar but my rogue cant hit them! I also bet range is off too. My GWF is sprint spec'd and I bet I am out of range many times while still getting hit. Course that can be solved like I have always said that its unfair that the GWF does not have a defense function off its shift (should act as a deflect at minimum if not like everyone elses dodge/block)>
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nerhesi wrote: »
    Here is how it works:

New to pvp: Complain about everyone but you
    Think you know pvp: Complain about CW
    Really PvP for a good while and do it vs geared (not greens/blues) folks: Complain about Rogues killing you from stealth without ever destealthing and GWFs that are CC immune and deal out crazy damage and GFs that juggle you till death.

Basically, if you're comparing about CW after this long, you're still new. Sure they can be annoying - but annoying does scratch the surface of flat out broken-pvp of the other 3 classes.

This +1. OP is new to PVP. It seems the devs are in love with the melee classes. Frankly i think its because there are 3 of them vs 1 range so nerf the ranged toon. I even find that Hotenow map seems to come up far more often and that map just sucks for CW.
  • Options
    hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    I think that every class is OP. Except perhaps clerics. Those guys have it rough. All the other classes have the ability to kill you and there's nothing you can do about it. GF and GWF can stun-lock. Wizard can kite, Rogue has insane burst or really annoying daggers. BTW, perma-stealth is not as good as straight up burst. Just run around and dodge until you see them and hit them to knock them out of stealth. Enchants can get crazy, but I find that when I get mad at some "OP" kill, it was because they played smarter than I and forced me to engage and waste abilities. TTK (time to kill) is very fast in this game and position matters quite a bit. A smart player can beat anyone, even if the class is a bit "OP". Also, sometimes you just run into a crazy p2win guy that spent LOADS of cash on enchants. Nothing you can do about that. Just move on.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    hann1bal13 wrote: »
    I think that every class is OP. Except perhaps clerics. Those guys have it rough. All the other classes have the ability to kill you and there's nothing you can do about it. GF and GWF can stun-lock. Wizard can kite, Rogue has insane burst or really annoying daggers. BTW, perma-stealth is not as good as straight up burst. Just run around and dodge until you see them and hit them to knock them out of stealth. Enchants can get crazy, but I find that when I get mad at some "OP" kill, it was because they played smarter than I and forced me to engage and waste abilities. TTK (time to kill) is very fast in this game and position matters quite a bit. A smart player can beat anyone, even if the class is a bit "OP". Also, sometimes you just run into a crazy p2win guy that spent LOADS of cash on enchants. Nothing you can do about that. Just move on.

Fyi its nigh on imposible for a CW to find a stealthed rogue spamming COS at them. if your not dodging they will burn through your health. If your dodging your not spotting. No doubt its a lot easier for classes with a bigger health pool.
  • Options
    olcsonnolcsonn Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really? They are called "Control" wizards for a reason... If you are knocking off huge chunks of their health before they can teleport away again then you need better gear... or L2P
  • Options
    vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah another PVP whine fest thread
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    olcsonn wrote: »
    Really? They are called "Control" wizards for a reason... If you are knocking off huge chunks of their health before they can teleport away again then you need better gear... or L2P

Another TR telling other classes how to play their class. What is it about rogues and the constant Lrn2play.

The point i made is they will burn through your health if you dont teleport away. And if im teleporting im not spotting. Lr2read
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yeah another PVP whine fest thread

Plays GWF happy with current balance :)
  • Options
    nasafurenasafure Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Rogue Tears are so delicious
    Parting is all we know of heaven, And all we need of hell.