test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Darkness vs High Priestess Syndryth (1:48 min)

bossjedbossjed Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Darkness vs High Priestess Syndryth (1:48 min) kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqIdnXIH0G4
Post edited by bossjed on

Comments

• onemanpartyonemanparty Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha, for ze lulz :rolleyes:
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Impressive!

I would like to see some meters, healing and DPS to see who's doing what.

Nice job!
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nice, any chance you could post a video of your group killing the guy that plays the music in the background?!? :)
    edited July 2013
    - sorry i failed on editing this post -
    edited July 2013
    pelomixa wrote: »
    Impressive!

I would like to see some meters, healing and DPS to see who's doing what.

Nice job!

On the next video there will be meters in the beginning and in the end :)
    Do you have any other things in mind that could improve a video like that?
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    On the next video there will be meters in the beginning and in the end :)
    Do you have any other things in mind that could improve a video like that?

Yeah, a version with 9k gear scores all 'round :)
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Include people stats, builds and any other pertinent information (or a link to such information). From a theory crafting perspective I think it could be interesting to see.
  • ronshohanronshohan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Man I dont care about the others, But THAT CLERIC IS A BEAST !!!! Hats of to him/her , the best I have seen... U guys really complement each other and outline the fact, what a good group cohesion can really do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the darkness prevail ,,For I rise from there ..
    edited July 2013
    ronshohan wrote: »
    Man I dont care about the others, But THAT CLERIC IS A BEAST !!!! Hats of to him/her , the best I have seen... U guys really complement each other and outline the fact, what a good group cohesion can really do.

Hahaha, thanks dude! Not sure why this one makes me a beast, but thanks!! In my opinion this is a pretty relaxed fight :D

At least my stats (DC) are coming soon. Gotta have some stuff to do, so give me some hours ;)
  • werepedobearwerepedobear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited July 2013
    Great job guys, Good thing you got her to stay on that one spot the whole time. -Luna
    forumskill.gif
    edited July 2013
    Awesome!!!! I'm super happy to hear you will be posting your stats and potentially your "at wills" "powers and class features"? I know you are using "Sun Burst" and "Lance of Faith" and "Sacred Flame"?
  • herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Any group with Keruya Banhammer in it can accomplish this. Any group without will fail. You can quote me on that. And that as well.
    So says the wise old herbtrader.
    edited July 2013
    Any group with Keruya Banhammer in it can accomplish this. Any group without will fail. You can quote me on that. And that as well.
    **** right! :D

qzokdj.jpg
    There are already upgrades on me since this video was shot :)

Most of the time I'm using Sunburst - Astral Shield - Forgemaster's Flame - Lance of Faith - Astral Seal, but on the newer runs Im using Divine Glow instead of Sunburst... at least on boss fight.
    This will cause a lack of divinity, but still possible to keep enough divinity up :)
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    With a linked spirit build and 2 rogues stacking duellist flurry, any team can do this boss under 3 mins.
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    With a linked spirit build and 2 rogues stacking duellist flurry, any team can do this boss under 3 mins.

Failed on my last respec, so I dont even have it :D / :(
  • bossjedbossjed Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    post a video :D diogene0
    edited July 2013
    bossjed wrote: »

oh boyyyy, challenge just for the lulz :D
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bossjed wrote: »

Why would i do that? Wouldn't be really interesting to see it from the cleric standpoint. What we have to do there is kinda basic, pop astral shield, bump & divine armor during downtime, pop divine glow, get back to step 1 and wait for the team to do the job.

Anyway, i don't have anything to prove, i was just making a statement anyone can confirm if they have a good team.
    Failed on my last respec, so I dont even have it :D / :(

It's not a fail dude, it's just a dps booster you shouldn't need anyway. 5 points is expensive for what it is: saving maybe 5-10 minutes per dungeon, provided you don't wipe and people can stand in red stuff all the time. Funny to see your stats bumped to 6-7k but really pointless due to caps and due to the fact that things will always die eventually. Wipes, pots and kits can be an issue, 5-10 minutes if and when nothing goes wrong, not really.
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Why would i do that? Wouldn't be really interesting to see it from the cleric standpoint. What we have to do there is kinda basic, pop astral shield, bump & divine armor during downtime, pop divine glow, get back to step 1 and wait for the team to do the job.

Anyway, i don't have anything to prove, i was just making a statement anyone can confirm if they have a good team.

It's not a fail dude, it's just a dps booster you shouldn't need anyway. 5 points is expensive for what it is: saving maybe 5-10 minutes per dungeon, provided you don't wipe and people can stand in red stuff all the time. Funny to see your stats bumped to 6-7k but really pointless due to caps and due to the fact that things will always die eventually. Wipes, pots and kits can be an issue, 5-10 minutes if and when nothing goes wrong, not really.

Well, my rota is different from yours.. but i already thought of doing it the same way.. already did it in some cases.

I wouldnt trade my additional defense of foresight for it, but maybe 2.5% additional heal of targets max. hp on sb and as.

No offense but caps are just soft caps.. and im pretty sure there isnt any soft cap on power. And although there are soft caps, would stop getting better equipment and stuff? :o