test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

conclusion

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
conclusion, I am banned for denouncing a robot hotel sales channel on my guild, no warning I do not know cetaits prohibited and banned for that I am definitely not able to defend myself from my inoncence, I consider as spameur a bot that is advertising for a website thank you : (
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you stated a website, then you were auto-banned. Or if you use certain words. You receive one warning, then are banned.
    You will need to submit a ticket with Customer Service, or e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com
    Be as specific as you can.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums will be able to help you with your ban.
  • hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2013
    I had the answer to my ticket and the conclusion is that I am definitely banned
    edited July 2013
    Yes, there is no doubt about the ban. If you want to play, you need to put in a ticket requesting to be unbanned.
    edited July 2013
    how? I got this message "I'm sorry but there is nothing more to discuss. You are not allowed to mention websites That kind of in-game at all for any reason. This incident is not closed."
    edited July 2013
    I'm just disappointed, for there stupidity you live awning
    edited July 2013
    OK. So, you've already appealed the Ban, and been denied.
    At that point, there isn't much (if anything) more you can do aside from create a new account if you wish to play.
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Personally I'm happy that steps are being taken to ban anyone who advertises gold farming websites. I can't tell you how often my chat is literally inundated with spam from such advertisements. Yes it sucks that you were affected while "presumably" innocent. However; due to the fact that chat is spammed so much, and so often this type of filtering system is needed.
    edited July 2013
    I want my account! What is this joke I was wrongly banned! this system of automatic awning is made to ban spameur bot! but I'm real and I do not want fair advertising for this site I just denounced a robot that had the name of this site! it is his justice on neverwinter bot spammed the chat and friendly consumer make a mistake we are leaving this ban was blind!
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    OK. So, you've already appealed the Ban, and been denied.
    At that point, there isn't much (if anything) more you can do aside from create a new account if you wish to play.

I believe that this is part of the problem. I think its too easy to create an account, some sort of identification needs to be put into place so that when someone is banned for stuff like this, at least more than a few times, they cannot just recreate a new account level up in 5 minutes and continue the spam.
    edited July 2013
    hendy69310 wrote: »
    I want my account! What is this joke I was wrongly banned! this system of automatic awning is made to ban spameur bot! but I'm real and I do not want fair advertising for this site I just denounced a robot that had the name of this site! it is his justice on neverwinter bot spammed the chat and friendly consumer make a mistake we are leaving this ban was blind!

By typing the website name, you were in essence advertising it. In all the other cases I've seen with people getting auto-banned, they were given an initial warning, ignored it, then banned. I don't know if it's the same when typing an actual site address.

However, there is nothing that posting on the forums will accomplish in this instance.
    edited July 2013
    no warning I made banish directly! it is an injustice on the french forum I've ever seen one case like this though! and all say the founder of my guild is made ​​to ban same time as me ... this idiot asked me if cetais well the same person we spoke .. op banned! it is sacred ****
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pelomixa wrote: »
    I believe that this is part of the problem. I think its too easy to create an account, some sort of identification needs to be put into place so that when someone is banned for stuff like this, at least more than a few times, they cannot just recreate a new account level up in 5 minutes and continue the spam.

Not really possible, since free email accounts are easy to come by. Even if they required personal info, people can type anything they want into the fields. As far as human verification...LOL - they wont even use human verification for chatban or automated game ban so human verification isnt going to happen either. F2P model games dig their own hole on this issue by making it very easy to access the game.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    As I told you through personal messages, account bans must be resolved by customer support.

Bans and other disciplinary actions may not be discussed publicly.

Rules of Conduct
    No representing banned members.
    Don't represent any banned individuals. They were banned for a reason. Assisting them in any way or form will lump you in the same boat. This includes posting from your alt to ask about one of your own characters being banned from the forums.

No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.
This discussion has been closed.