test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to convert AD to ZEN

xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Apologies for asking this, but I need a simple step-by-step guide to do this as I can't seem to find how it's done. It's my first MMO and the PWE engine experience, so I've tried searching the forums but the answers are not clear enough (to me!). Go to the ZEN store is not the specific enough answer I need, I've tried that and can't find where to convert.

Please help!
Post edited by xenotorch on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    AD Exchange. 1 of the icons top of your screen. In game.
    Very simple to use.
    And while your at it. Check the other icons too. You may find some good stuff there.
    Getting to know the UI and what button/icons do should be 1st thing you do when starting to play.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    grokcgrokc Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2013
    If you go to the market place in Protectors Enclave, near Rhix (the kobald who gives daily quests) there is a female elf that sells stuff dfor AD. Her name escapes me right now, but if you open her store, at the bottom will be a little shopping cart icon...click on that for the AD/Zen exchange
  • Options
    ujavcadujavcad Member Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    the third icon from the left, at the top of your screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    grokc wrote: »
    If you go to the market place in Protectors Enclave, near Rhix (the kobald who gives daily quests) there is a female elf that sells stuff dfor AD. Her name escapes me right now, but if you open her store, at the bottom will be a little shopping cart icon...click on that for the AD/Zen exchange

Wondrous Bazaar.
    And you don't have to go see her. Just use the icon, top of the screen, named Wondrous Bazaar. Or the AD Exchange icon.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's simple:

1. Icon at top of screen that looks like a diamond or crystal (only) - Wondrous Bazaar
    2. Icon that looks like a 'Z' - Zen Marketplace
    3. Icon that looks like both a little diamond and also has a little 'Z' - Astral Diamond Exchange (where you can buy Zen w/ ADs or ADs w/ Zen).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Awesome replies, thank you all for replying. That is just the info I need.

Especially the button at the top, must have glossed over that without paying attention, my bad. And eek, the prices!

Cheers!