test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demo Record Livestream TUESDAY 7/2, 3PM PDT!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everybody!

Our own Community Team Manager, Dezstravus, will be hosting a Demo Record livestream tomorrow (Tuesday), 7/2, at 3PM Pacific (click here for a time converter).

Demo Recording is a very cool feature which allows you to record anything in-game, and then play it back in your client to make awesome screenshots and videos. In the livestream, Dezstravus will show off the whole process, from recording, and tinkering with the demo playback settings, to taking snazzy screenshots.

Tune in to the Perfect World Community Twitch.TV channel: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

For more info on the Demo Record feature, check out this post.

See you then!

Update: Thanks everyone that joined our Neverwinter Demo Record livestream! You can catch the replay here: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everybody!

Our own Community Team Manager, Dezstravus, will be hosting a Demo Record livestream tomorrow (Tuesday), 7/2, at 3PM Pacific (click here for a time converter).

Demo Recording is a very cool feature which allows you to record anything in-game, and then play it back in your client to make awesome screenshots and videos. In the livestream, Dezstravus will show off the whole process, from recording, and tinkering with the demo playback settings, to taking snazzy screenshots.

Tune in to the Perfect World Community Twitch.TV channel: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

For more info on the Demo Record feature, check out this post.

See you then!

R we supposed to record how bots wreck PVP or the clearly AH exploiters wrecking the AH. All the bugs and class inbalances. What are we supposed to record???? Are we supposed to record how bored the player base is getting?
  • bosnishazard00bosnishazard00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are a lot of people in other timezones who can't watch your streams, or won't, in the middle of the night.I'm one of them. How about you put those streams on youtube, so more people can watch.
  • agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sounds cool! The demo record tool is pretty awesome, I've messed around with it a bit. Seeing it in the hands of someone who can explain how to best use it will be very useful!

Will it be available to view afterwards for those who can't watch it live?
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Again, timing is bad. I will be sleeping cuz I have work next day. THANK YOU
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Again, timing is bad. I will be sleeping cuz I have work next day. THANK YOU

You can always watch it the next day.

If you can catch the live stream, great, if not the show will be available on twitch for future reference. :)
  • cerberusfilmscerberusfilms Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Demo record is a wonderfully powerful tool.

An in-depth tutorial series is actually planned to be released from the 10th of July (a week tomorrow), at youtube.com/cerberusfilms (as well as StarbaseUGC.com and TavernUGC.com.

It is a great shame that Demo record is a feature that's unsupported by Cryptic and is riddled with bugs that make it harder to use every day.

However, it's still very powerful and can yield excellent results.. :)
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for joining us, everyone! Don't forget to catch the replay if you missed it for tips on taking awesome screenshots using our demo record tool
This discussion has been closed.