test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Awesome... Cape Physics.

deadnutreapdeadnutreap Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, i'm gonna be the 1000th person to say this, but the cape physics bug(s) is the most irritating bug i've seen in this game.
It would make me a happy player for this bug to be fixed, or at least remove cape physics until it can be fixed.
I don't like it when fabric impales my torso and sticks out the front every 20 seconds. It's irritating.
I feel kinda like a jerk for complaining about a free game.. but, still. :/
Post edited by deadnutreap on

Comments

• Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    nasafurenasafure Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I agree with you
    Parting is all we know of heaven, And all we need of hell.
  • Options
    narayansinghnarayansingh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Bugs the Heck out of me too. With all of the bugs this game has... How the heck does it go live?

I have got tickets from last week that have yet to be answered in any way. And the ticket numbers are well over 1,800,000. Not sure how they number tickets, but if the is numerical, that seems like a lot of bugs/tickets. To me anyways.
    Sweet Water and Light Laughter Till Next We Meet.
    Narayan
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    /signed

The capes all too often look like an apron :(
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just press shift. And if that fails, enable and disable cape. Its a very very minor issue that can be fixed very easily.
  • Options
    deadnutreapdeadnutreap Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just press shift. And if that fails, enable and disable cape. Its a very very minor issue that can be fixed very easily.
    I know how to fix it, it's just I don't want to have to fix it every 20 seconds. It's like someone constantly poking you in the face and you having to push their hand away each time. I want this problem fixed permanently, not having having a fix that lasts about 10 seconds.
    If you get what I mean.
  • Options
    ngeongeo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really havent seen a more buggy game than NW. Its bug-exploit lvl is over 9000...
  • Options
    narayansinghnarayansingh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

It is not just capes. It is any armor that has a cape like look. And it is not a fix if I have to keep doing it.
    Sweet Water and Light Laughter Till Next We Meet.
    Narayan