test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

banned

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hello its been nearly a week since my account is banned, I reported a bot in my channel its my guild automatically banned ... a colleague of mine who is the founder of the guild made ​​the same mistake, the tickets malgres private messages etc. no answer ... I already made ​​a topic on the french forum but no response there is not an admin on this forum that responds to our messages. I was banned was wrong and I would be Unban thank you to answer me
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    forum cant help you, contact support
  • hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2013
    it's already done what temp should I wait before having an answer? its been already one week while the delays indicate max is 24 hours!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Unfortunately, the poster above you is correct. Forum Rules of Conduct prohibit discussion of administrative actions or bans on the boards.

Please be patient and wait for a response from CS. No one on the forums will be able to assist you in this matter, sadly.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.