test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

post your strange pictures here

chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
of anything odd in gain,we might as well have some laughs at them.
we've had people on roofs and in the air.
Here's high and low tide in black lake district.
screenshot_2013-06-30-17-54-09_zpsfdbabd26.jpg

screenshot_2013-06-30-17-54-15_zpsc6de4ac7.jpg

depending on which way you're facing, it was either high or low tide. Must play havoc with unloading ships.
Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1301064718182_f.jpg

Strange enough for you?
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Picture me crying, and desperately wishing that either Wildstar or ESO was live, so that I could stop playing this intensely crappy game called Neverwinter.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • mardeab83mardeab83 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2013
    wolfrat14 wrote: »
    Picture me crying, and desperately wishing that either Wildstar or ESO was live, so that I could stop playing this intensely crappy game called Neverwinter.
    don't cry my friend, they are fixing it with moor elf.
    then we can all rejoice as we bath in elfish goodness.
    remember: the internet was built on elf.
  • nighthalasnighthalas Member Posts: 55
    edited July 2013
    Ten years ago I accidentally made the following picture. It looks like there is something wrong with the display. It even worked as an April fool prank once. :D

broken_monitor.jpg
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    The moderator just beat you down with your own picture you thought was so funny...

Awww thanks for taking the time to update us on your sense of humour..
    Ive forwarded some details on how to get one