test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter for the Russian-speaking people

akvielakviel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello!
At present the main site of game is presented in six languages: English, French, German, Turkish, Italian and Polish.
The following question interests: whether there will be a site and game support for Russian-speaking community?

The Russian-speaking segment of the market is rather extensive and includes not only the population of Russia, but also at least CIS countries and too very much loves well proved projects. ;)

At present registration from the territory of Russia is forbidden. Whether it is possible to draw a conclusion what negotiations on providing the rights to localization of the independent company in the territory of Russia or the reason in other are carried on?

If this is so, I allow to state the point of view: at least one company localizer in the Russian market has a bad rating among players. This MAIL.RU company. And, if to carry out open poll of community of players, overwhelming weight will be against localization of this company.

And, if support of Russian is planned, whether there is a chance, what developers will support this version without transferring the rights to localization to the third-party companies?

It would be desirable to receive the reply of administration at least on the first question, even if the negative.

P.S. I don't live in the territory of Russia, but I am the native speaker of Russian and it would be pleasant to me to play high-quality game in the native language though I and don't experience special difficulties at game in English option.
I think that a large number of the Russian-speaking population will agree with me.

Sorry for my English!
Yours faithfully, Russian bear Akviel! O(0-0)O
Post edited by akviel on

Comments

• levander2levander2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    Your website sucks
  • ryebagryebag Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    levander2 wrote: »
    Your website sucks

Your comment sucks so, so much more, do you really think mail.ru is his website?

Your English is fine Akviel, good luck finding an answer. I'd assume that it would come down to profitability unfortunately but that's just speculation.
  • akvielakviel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    levander2 wrote: »
    Your website sucks

Your message is very substantial and witty! :cool:
    What site?
    I have no personal site.

And those two fan sites that are devoted to this game, I don't find bad.
    It is possible because I understand that on there it is written. ;)
    edited July 2013
    ryebag wrote: »
    Your comment sucks so, so much more, do you really think mail.ru is his website?

Your English is fine Akviel, good luck finding an answer. I'd assume that it would come down to profitability unfortunately but that's just speculation.

Thanks for understanding! ;)
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    F2P but they do want a good zen market overall. Something has to pay overhead. Best of luck friend.:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Atleast they don't region ban Russians for playing the game.
    Like in Champions Online.
    Which is stupid.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    не.
    Mail.ru is terrible & should be burned to the ground.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
    edited July 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    не.
    Mail.ru is terrible & should be burned to the ground.

I like it! ^_^
    How many excellent projects were ruined under the sensitive management of this company!

It everything is good, but the main issue of a subject: whether game will be transferred to Russian? :)
    edited July 2013
    The subject is created already more than a week ago, and no answer is present. Sadly.