test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gateway one time code everytime?

givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
ok i love the gateway but the term one time code should realy only be one time everytime i log into gateway on my computer it makes me enter a one time code it emails me so have to go open my mail and get it everytime.

should useing windows 7 and internet exploreer doesn't do it to wife she is useing windows 7 and chrome
Namin Soulburner
NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
Post edited by givearandomname on

Comments

• adambomb76adambomb76 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have same problem. One-time code my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. 'Every time code' would be more appropriate. Firefox and Windows 7
  • varkhus2013varkhus2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How often are you guys accessing the gateway? I tend to do it almost every work day at lunchtime (from my work PC) and I almost never have this issue. But at home, it may only be once a week, and I ALWAYS get the code prompt. So I'm thinking maybe it does it if you haven't used a certain computer for more than a few days?

Pretty annoying, and now when it happens I usually end up just logging in anyway, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place.
  • kellorian0711kellorian0711 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same issue. Constantly getting the "One-time code" message and having to go to email It is the same computer over and over again.
  • woffieswoffies Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same issue. I have the gateway on my home computer, My tablet and my Iphone. I connect from one of the 3 just about every 2-3 hours when I got professions cooking. Even thought I have each saved as different server connects just about each time it asks for the **** code. This happens either if I change what I connect with or if I just use the PC. Any Ideas? This one time code is filling my in box. :)