test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fixe the dungoen loot !!! got a T1 reward in a T2 dungeon

eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Just finished Carvern of Karrundax during the Dungeon Delve being 4 (1 left and was never replaced thanks to the great group finder tool).
In the chets I had a Valiant Warrio's gauntelts - it's a T1 loot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you , at least, make sure that we only have T2 loot in a T2 dungeon !!!! must not be that difficult.

Ity's boring to waste more than 1 hour in a T2 dungoen to have a T1 reward !!!!
Post edited by eagles9595 on

Comments

• Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It really took you more than an hour to do Karrundax?
  • Options
    xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    Just finished Carvern of Karrundax during the Dungeon Delve being 4 (1 left and was never replaced thanks to the great group finder tool).
    In the chets I had a Valiant Warrio's gauntelts - it's a T1 loot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you , at least, make sure that we only have T2 loot in a T2 dungeon !!!! must not be that difficult.

Ity's boring to waste more than 1 hour in a T2 dungoen to have a T1 reward !!!!

Another Troll Post.

If they give you T2 loot always in a T2 dungeon, what will happen?

You just need to run 4 dungeon to complete your set, Karrundax, FH, Spider, Spell. Is that what you want? What a boring world it would be.

And more than an hour in Karrundax?
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • Options
    eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited July 2013
    @ Xermell,

NO it's not a troll post !!! you idot !

Tier 1 and T2 have several set, so I expect to have a reward related to the dungeon difficulty.

And yes it took us more than 1 hour, we're not full T2 !! 1 tank, 2 rogues and 1 healer, the CW Dc after 10 minutes and never came back.
    I forgot to mention, we did not use any exploit.

So you're certainly ubber, a great player who can do such T2 in 30 minutes (and your mom must be proud of that) but we decided to do it smoothly.

I don't need your "more than 1 hour" ironic comment.
  • Options
    nwmascnwmasc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1 hour ..lol
    first that no bug or error or anything wrong with loots --- from chest u can get T2 equip (u know 3 set + jewerly) ofc u need see descripcion dugeon for what piece u can get if u not get t2 u can get all piece t1 random
    so u need play alot for get ur set or just buy for AH u choice ,.. but if u thibnk 1 run u can get better equip maybe u need change game dud >.>

PD: fck me english xD
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xermell wrote: »
    Another Troll Post.

If they give you T2 loot always in a T2 dungeon, what will happen?

You just need to run 4 dungeon to complete your set, Karrundax, FH, Spider, Spell. Is that what you want? What a boring world it would be.

And more than an hour in Karrundax?

I find this above mindset laughable. First you just write off what the OP is even talking about as if there is only one set of tier two gear to obtain. There are more than one set, a crappy set and a good set. So it would be more than just running 4 dungeons as you want to attempt to write it off as.

Secondly you don't think it gets boring running the same dungeon over and over to get blue items or tier one items from a tier two dungeon? I have ran spellplague over a dozen times and still have not got the good tier two helmet that I want. Most players who I talk to just tell me to buy it rather than run the dungeon.

So I'll take your boring world comment and call you a dumb****.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @ krumple01, cannot agree more with you mate.