test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drow v Half Orc

skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, I have a 60 Drow TR and love it. He's well geared and hits like a truck. The thing that's getting to me is If I were a Half Orc TR how much more damage would I be putting out extra if the Drow racial ability DEBUFFS all its targets 100% of the time its attacking by reducing there Power and Defence by 6% for 4 seconds. Now my Drow is currently running with 21% Resistance Ignored. It got me thinking that the extra 5% Crit severity making it a base of 80% would make one hell of a difference not only in PvP but especially in PvP on boss fights. Anyone know the numbers behind these two races.
Post edited by skreechr on

Comments

• Options
    nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Beautiful build written here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?230252-Metzli-s-Dungeon-DPS-Guide

I think you can address your question here and receive an answer.

There is a racials section in this guide also.
  • Options
    runescapesucksrunescapesucks Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    I recommend the smallest race (the halfling or whatever). They're sometimes harder to pinpoint in pvp especially when you jump around lol.
  • Options
    skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much. The racial ability explained a lot. Basically the FF racial for Drow when capped with ArmP pretty much comes just out on top.