test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day 13 Savage enchants don't work. I think losing count its been so long.

abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just letting everyone know they still don't work. Go figure. No emergency patch yet. Can't use new gear or complete build. Heard nothing about how they want to compensate the grief its caused.
Post edited by abombination247 on

Comments

• jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    If your nagging them once a day on this has any impact it probably gets them annoyed and decreases their desire to fix this. One enchantment not working can't be near the top of their priority list to begin with though the embarrassment of having it their highlight reward from an event SHOULD be gooseing them nicely.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They don't work at all or they don't stack? Because I put a Rank 6 savage enchantment in my gear and it worked fine.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    day 17 of guardian fighter sets not working together

also lol at the "stop annoying them," what a bullshet excuse
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    They don't work at all or they don't stack? Because I put a Rank 6 savage enchantment in my gear and it worked fine.

Doesn''t work at all. Rank 7 in my upgraded belt zero stats. So It sits in stash. rank 7 in my ammy nope. in stash collecting dust. Very disappointed!!
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Cost me like 300,000 AD just to remove all these broken enchants. So yeah its pissing me off too
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    jaelithe wrote: »
    If your nagging them once a day on this has any impact it probably gets them annoyed and decreases their desire to fix this. One enchantment not working can't be near the top of their priority list to begin with though the embarrassment of having it their highlight reward from an event SHOULD be gooseing them nicely.

This enchant not working is displaying how terrible they care. This enchant is the reward for there Big Event to roll out there game. If it was just lil old enchant not working fine. This is there new baby and it don't work. Its never worked and the players that farmed the event are so disappointed they quit. If you can't fix this don't fix anything and just pack it up.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hrm...my Savage enchantments work...are you sure you're looking at the right slot/stat bonus? The ones I have in defensive slots are working as intended.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just letting everyone know they still don't work. Go figure. No emergency patch yet. Can't use new gear or complete build. Heard nothing about how they want to compensate the grief its caused.

When you reach day 20, 30, and maybe 63 can I have your Ad, and Zen when you rage off in to the night carrying with you All your dreams, and hopes of having your concerns answered?
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried it on the test server? A new patch went up there on Friday that should fix at least some of the issues.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This enchant not working is displaying how terrible they care. This enchant is the reward for there Big Event to roll out there game. If it was just lil old enchant not working fine. This is there new baby and it don't work. Its never worked and the players that farmed the event are so disappointed they quit. If you can't fix this don't fix anything and just pack it up.

Yes, and clearly making a post each and everyday to bring up the issue of how an enchant is broken is clearly Not going to get it fixed any sooner. The Developers like any other M.m.o game out there probably (hardly if at all) read the forums and the moderators will (if they choose to do so) are only going to relay an issue they deem necessary to the developers once.

Your efforts to poke and prod the developers in too dropping everything they are working on to address the concerns of some angry player will continue to fall on deaf ears, but by all means continue to count each and every day. I know I for one enjoy seeing this post and it's ever growing (numbers) rising as the issue continue to persist.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
    edited June 2013
    So I just tried a bunch of rank 1,2 and 3's in various slots on my alt, and they all worked.

I have a rank 6 slotted in my main...so is it just a problem with Rank 7?
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    So I just tried a bunch of rank 1,2 and 3's in various slots on my alt, and they all worked.

I have a rank 6 slotted in my main...so is it just a problem with Rank 7?

I have tried a rank 7 before and it worked just fine. According to the patch notes on Mimic, it is a stacking issue where you can't use multiple savage enhancements of the same rank into the same type of slot. Don't know if that is the only issue though.
  • showyofaceduckshowyofaceduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    TL;DR: Grow up; quit whining and actually be helpful.

I understand forums are usually the highest source of the worst part of a games community (and some of the best part), but dear god the NW forums are terrible. Most of the people here just sound like spoiled 9 year-old kids who think they're entitled to everything; news flash: you aren't.

The forums are for bug reporting and feedback so they know where problems are and they can understand your concerns, yet all I ever see is: "OMFG!!!!111! Som-ting don werk rite, i goin to quitzors; worst comp0niez evar!!!!111! know 1 sould pway dis pay2wine gaym!11!"

No this company isn't perfect and yes they are always going to be after your money (that's how a company works by the way), but it's quite apparent that they are listening to us and working pretty hard on the games problems. Sure they aren't pumping out 100 hot-fixes a year, but then again most games don't.
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    I have tried a rank 7 before and it worked just fine. According to the patch notes on Mimic, it is a stacking issue where you can't use multiple savage enhancements of the same rank into the same type of slot. Don't know if that is the only issue though.

They stacked for me. I had multiple enchants of the same type, and they all stacked fine.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Tested a savage rank 3 in a belt, still nothing.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • urizendorurizendor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    This is currently in Preview for next patch:

Items

Savage Enchantment: Wearing two of the exact same Rank of this Enchant in the same slot type (for example, 2 Rank 1 Enchants in Offense Slots) will now stack properly.
  • tsemallorytsemallory Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Put a Savage Enchantment rank 4 in an amulet.....no joy
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tsemallory wrote: »
    Put a Savage Enchantment rank 4 in an amulet.....no joy
    Same, i have a rank 5 on a grand exorcist necklace and no dice, i have the necklace on a pet tho. No change on stats.
    edited July 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    Same, i have a rank 5 on a grand exorcist necklace and no dice, i have the necklace on a pet tho. No change on stats.

From my testing there seems to be two bugs. One is that blue quality amulets and belts (and maybe others) don't work with the savage enchantments and two is that they don't work with items equipped on pets. I am able to use it just fine on grand necklaces when I wear them but if I put them on my pet it doesn't show up.
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    From my testing there seems to be two bugs. One is that blue quality amulets and belts (and maybe others) don't work with the savage enchantments and two is that they don't work with items equipped on pets. I am able to use it just fine on grand necklaces when I wear them but if I put them on my pet it doesn't show up.

When will you guys learn.

Cryptic makes new stuff. When they implement said new stuff. It doesnt work or its bugged. Then they work on fixing said issues for 1-2 months then patch it. Then Still not a total fix or thier fix messes some other part of the game. Then they work on that for month or so Possibly getting it right on that attempt.

BUt no problems on the Zen store, well if there is it gets fixed super quick.
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

That must be it then, i havent tried on me, i have no real use for a savage rank 5, i made them so i could use them on pet gear. At least it was only one rank 5 the rest are on the bank.