test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Opness of Rogues and GWF united

shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Recently i tried a combo of putting together the strengths of rogues and gwf into a single pvp party. The party consisted of 3 rogues, 1 gwf and 1 dc. I was playing the gwf and basically i ran into the other 4/5 that went to the mid, while the rogues took turns using smoke bombs and pretty much 1-2 shotting all enemy cws and dcs, 2-3 shotting opponent gfs who just could not anything as they had to sit on smoke bombs of 3 rogues 1 at a time, all the while being roared, taken down and florished by me. There was 1 match where the gf got mad at the rogue and used knights challenge on a rogue! Yes he was killed in 1 shot. Our cleric was equipped with astral shield, chains and sun burst, so whenever an enemy came into the platform they either pushed them off or simply chained them down and allowing the rogues to simply mow them down. The rogues also used impossible to catch making the attacks of the gfs against them completely useless. The point is, when gfs die in 3seconds, and when their bull rush and frontline surge dosent cc against rogues using impossible to catch, they were completely useless.

Well we had a lot of fun with 1k-0 wins with 2 exception, where they managed to score 30 and 80 points.
Post edited by shajib1234 on

Comments

• Options
    gyridhgyridh Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Shhhh, not so loud! GF's prefer to be feared. If people run away when the GF uses knight's challenge, the GF doesn't get hit for double damage!
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »
    Recently i tried a combo of putting together the strengths of rogues and gwf into a single pvp party. The party consisted of 3 rogues, 1 gwf and 1 dc. I was playing the gwf and basically i ran into the other 4/5 that went to the mid, while the rogues took turns using smoke bombs and pretty much 1-2 shotting all enemy cws and dcs, 2-3 shotting opponent gfs who just could not anything as they had to sit on smoke bombs of 3 rogues 1 at a time, all the while being roared, taken down and florished by me. There was 1 match where the gf got mad at the rogue and used knights challenge on a rogue! Yes he was killed in 1 shot. Our cleric was equipped with astral shield, chains and sun burst, so whenever an enemy came into the platform they either pushed them off or simply chained them down and allowing the rogues to simply mow them down. The rogues also used impossible to catch making the attacks of the gfs against them completely useless. The point is, when gfs die in 3seconds, and when their bull rush and frontline surge dosent cc against rogues using impossible to catch, they were completely useless.

Well we had a lot of fun with 1k-0 wins with 2 exception, where they managed to score 30 and 80 points.

Brool story co .