test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rothe Farms

datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What's the point of interest in Rothe Farms inside the wagon next to Imbross Irri' Karr ?

I was handing in a quest to Imbross and noticed a constant stream of players (mostly the same names,level 60 with all purple gear) going into the wagon,a minute later spawning outside the wagon and going back in again.Occasionally they would stop at the vendor and sell (I presume).

I did ask in zone chat,but nobody took the time to answer,so it leaves me guessing Imbross has a nice little drug trade going on inside the wagon. lol

Can anyone shed some light on what's going on inside please ? =)
Post edited by datemper on

Comments

• huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    maybe there is an easy to farm skill node or something like that
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, probably someone multi-boxing or botting to farming nodes using a character to drop and retake the quest. Don't remember that there were that many nodes there, but I guess it is a small, fairly high level, instance and in 60 gear the mobs would be trivial.
  • mrz1mmersmrz1mmers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmmmmm, might be a nice little place to farm enchantments or something? Being level 60s with all purples, I doubt they were botters, botters generally don't sport purples, they were probably just farming enchantments is my guess..... I'll have to give that area a look myself, thanks for the heads up.
  • zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Yes, probably someone multi-boxing or botting to farming nodes using a character to drop and retake the quest. Don't remember that there were that many nodes there, but I guess it is a small, fairly high level, instance and in 60 gear the mobs would be trivial.

It is small, and I believe that instance has one node of each type and...two? chests. And yeah, being even remotely geared level 60 would make it extremely quick to run through, especially if you just hit the first node over and over.

I prefer the first whispering caverns instance personally, slower, but seems to have better odds of rank 4s.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well I can't be all that far from enabling the quest,so guess I'll find out for sure soon enough. =)

And yeah,the guys running it were doing it pretty fast,I didn't time it however,but it was a constant stream of players (same names)

Thanks for your replys guys/girls.

Side note: Funny how nobody had time in game to enlighten me and had to fall back to the forum.Thanks again for replys. =)
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    well, those ingame are busy abusing it :)

and ofc they dont want it to be public cause then it will get fixed
  • par4nauticpar4nautic Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    I think the quest is called "The Night Raid", look it up in your quest book.
    Once completed u can't reactivate it though, or maybe i just don't know how.
  • par4nauticpar4nautic Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    i have another proof that they are farming enchantments..
    just look up the AH for Rank 5 enchantments then look up the sellers name and try to locate the subject, it will say for example "The Night Raid #10"

They avoid to start auctions with 99 pieces of rank 5 enchantments since it's too suspicious and Cryptic banned such sellers recently. They have now multiple accounts and their auctions variate form 15 - 30 pieces each. It's very likely that sophisticated Bot-Programs exist to run this specific instance over and over again.

Ye guys that's how the Gold Sell Mafia or in this case AD-Sell-Mafia works.