test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug?] Unbinding Companions

deitytealdeityteal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I've been browsing through a few threads to clarify whether or not unbinding companions is functioning properly. Of course (for whatever reason), this near 3 month old debate contains mixed answers. I recently bought an Ioun Stone of Allure and geared it to a degree. After removing its items (excluding runestones), I attempted to mail to my character. I receive the 'Unbinding costs xx AD' window, then press okay, and of course nothing happens. Logically, I assumed this is because I have three runestones bound on the companion. But rather than waste 150k+ AD to remove them, I tested this on a white companion (cleric). Augmented her with a runestone after binding her, failed to transfer to my alt via mail, and then repeated the same process after removing the runestone. The results are telling me that this system is currently not functioning, unless unbinding is not supposed to occur. I just feel gimped that after spending twenty dollars, I can't transfer my zen companion between characters on the same account. If anyone else is dealing with this situation or somehow found a resolution, feel free to reply.
Post edited by deityteal on

Comments

• rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its not a bug, they are doing this so people will buy more zen companions. They will then eventually fix it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deitytealdeityteal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Isn't that a contradiction? It's not a bug so they can make more money, yet they will 'fix' it at a later date? Either way, now I'm forced to stick to my one character without feeling cheated twenty dollars (and more).
  • haplo73haplo73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So many threads about this, and none have a reply from PWE. Do they just not care?
  • puff2009puff2009 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    I feel the same way and even if they want people to buy more, they need to think of people getting pissed and saying hell no not wasteing anymore money till it is fixed. I won't buy another thing till it is fixed. So hopefully they fix this asap, before people stop spending money. And before anyone says they are fixing it, why is it that in beta the unbinding worked and once it went live it stopped?????????