test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction bid bug (cannot place a bid if there is less then 20 seconds left)

whisperofthemoonwhisperofthemoon Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Auction bid bug (cannot place a bid if there is less then 20 seconds left) - button is just grey, tried to open auction window again but it remains the same...and i lost it. Fix that please.
Post edited by whisperofthemoon on

Comments

• Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The time usually varies, depending on page refresh. If you refresh anytime under 1 min, then it'll be grey'd out, say be redoing your search. But if you don't refresh and the auto refresh doesn't go, then your bid still goes through.
  • Options
    abcoeabcoe Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've lost tons of auctions this way, get outbid right at the end and no way to bid again. I just lost one, I submitted a bid and was immediately outbid and unable to bid again. The auction house is still a terrible piece of **** and the game is now Live. Do they ever plan on fixing it?
  • Options
    creezyjeezycreezyjeezy Member Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    I've been locked out from bidding with as much as a minute left only to be outbid at the very end. Very frustrating, like many aspects of this game. Never fear though, now that there is a post about it, the thread can be filed and ignored.
  • Options
    anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    abcoe wrote: »
    I've lost tons of auctions this way, get outbid right at the end and no way to bid again. I just lost one, I submitted a bid and was immediately outbid and unable to bid again. The auction house is still a terrible piece of **** and the game is now Live. Do they ever plan on fixing it?

nope don't think their gonna fix it. they don't seem to give a **** about their customers obviously. so looks like you better put an extra 4k AD on whatever your bidding so you dont get outbid :P thats what i seem to be doing since pw wont fix AH or dungeon achievements :mad: