test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day 11 Savage enchants don't work.. please don't add new anything in this game till..

abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I mean fix the game. I am not trying to be proper anymore. Just fix the game. I don't want new content. I definitely don't want new classes. Why would I want a new class so I can put enchants that don't work in his gear too ? This is insane new content ? OMG NOOOOOO!! Fix the current content so it works and is enjoyable. No new patches till this works right. Please for the sake of the gamers. Why would anyone want more new stuff to function in something that is completely broken.

All I want first would be paragon paths. Don't even think new class till the current ones are complete stop multi tasking and focus on the present!!!
Post edited by abombination247 on

Comments

• esmad3esmad3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is truly baffling. It seems like such a small issue, yet patch after patch comes and this issue is not even addressed.
  • shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Issues currently under investigation
    •Savage Enchantment not properly giving or displaying buffs.
    •History tab clears History upon viewing it a second time.
    •Load issues with Gauntlgrym that resulted in characters getting stuck and unpredictable scoring / victory behavior.

As always, the content on NeverwinterPreview is subject to change. The investigation list is not comprehensive, but represents some of the issues brought up in Preview threads currently being confirmed or addressed.

Thanks a ton for checking out NeverwinterPreview!

They acknowledged this with the test patch notes on 21 June. I am waiting for it to work myself. I am getting ready to re-do my enchantments though if it is not fixed soon. What a waste of AD. :mad:
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    day 16 for item sets not working together
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Honestly I just stored mine..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    they work for me, at least in weapons
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Year 30 and doctors didn't cure aids yet! :eek:

Maybe one of them could take an hour to do that.
  • gakonastickgakonastick Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    Can someone tell me exactly what does and doesn't work regarding savage enchantment. I currently have a rank 8 slotted in a necklace that works. I have another ready to be used, but I don't want to use it if won't work on 'x' item.
  • shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can someone tell me exactly what does and doesn't work regarding savage enchantment. I currently have a rank 8 slotted in a necklace that works. I have another ready to be used, but I don't want to use it if won't work on 'x' item.

It is different for different people. For me the first Rank 5 worked. Then the second one did not add the second enchantment stat. After that all the rest stopped adding stats. On my stone they it does not add the second stat AP. I also heard that Rank 7s don't add stats at all.
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shadedkin wrote: »
    It is different for different people. For me the first Rank 5 worked. Then the second one did not add the second enchantment stat. After that all the rest stopped adding stats. On my stone they it does not add the second stat AP. I also heard that Rank 7s don't add stats at all.

Which is why it isn't a simple 10 minute fix. I realize the OP is upset that he has them slotted and doesn't feel like playing his characters, but give them time to get to the bottom of it. They are working on it and making a topic every day isn't going to change that.
  • phearbot13phearbot13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Which is why it isn't a simple 10 minute fix. I realize the OP is upset that he has them slotted and doesn't feel like playing his characters, but give them time to get to the bottom of it. They are working on it and making a topic every day isn't going to change that.

I completely agree with you Dardove (having 5x slotted level 7 Savage enchantments in my GWF that are worthless and not wanting to spend the AD to unslot them and procure new enchantments) that we are just frustrated. Especially when new content is introduced with many old bugs still unresolved.

However, I think a post each day, letting the developers know that the community cares about this issue is perfectly acceptable. Keep PWE on notice that we have not forgotten and our eagerly looking forward to the patch notes that indicate there is a fix.
  • x00exodus00xx00exodus00x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok i dont know why these people are saying they work , I have 3 rank 7 savage enchantments Loaded 1 in my weapon and 2 in my rings, And they are deffinately broken i equipped and unequiped , The math does not add up, So either people can't add or they are lying. I know at least 20 other people that tell me that their Savage Enchantments are 100% broke. and for this patient business I paid real money for them and so did many others. There has been 2 patches since they knew they were broken, and all the patches did was break more stuff (Dungons). NOT to mention it was the SPECIAL thing they introduced to the game for celebrating NW going live. When people spend money for a service they expect that service. we have a word for when people take your money and not give you the promised Exchange.
  • mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    phearbot13 wrote: »
    I completely agree with you Dardove (having 5x slotted level 7 Savage enchantments in my GWF that are worthless and not wanting to spend the AD to unslot them and procure new enchantments) that we are just frustrated. Especially when new content is introduced with many old bugs still unresolved.

However, I think a post each day, letting the developers know that the community cares about this issue is perfectly acceptable. Keep PWE on notice that we have not forgotten and our eagerly looking forward to the patch notes that indicate there is a fix.

Yes, a post a day to remind them that we still can't play with their broken toys is just fine. That's what the forum is here for, outreach of community to one another and the devs.

But seriously, This was happening DURING the final event. They had the Live patch, and two patches after that to correct it, but decide to give us more broken toys. Why would I keep adding to my broken toy pile??

Just fix the enchants....oh yeah, and Gauntlgrym....oh yeah, and PvP......oh yeah....... you get the point. Stop feeding us new stuff that is half-a**ed and fix what you've given us already.
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I mean fix the game. I am not trying to be proper anymore. Just fix the game. I don't want new content. I definitely don't want new classes. Why would I want a new class so I can put enchants that don't work in his gear too ? This is insane new content ? OMG NOOOOOO!! Fix the current content so it works and is enjoyable. No new patches till this works right. Please for the sake of the gamers. Why would anyone want more new stuff to function in something that is completely broken.

All I want first would be paragon paths. Don't even think new class till the current ones are complete stop multi tasking and focus on the present!!!

Dudes it took them what 3-4 months to fix the know dungeon exploits what makes you think your going to get this taken care of anytime soon.
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »

Why would the savage enchant be any different from the countless others? They must be the worst programmers in the world. The Dark enchant already has life steal on it and the HP bonus works as well on other enchants. I am losing faith in the competence of these guys more and more......it SHOULD be a 15 minute fix.....the fact is isn't speaks volumes....about what we can expect for anything for that matter in the future.