test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

k cryptic did somthing and kicked expliters of enchantment

oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
well i can be sarcastic but after 3 days of nagging i dont see in ah the names of people selling masses of lvl 5 enchantments. so iv seen this like a week ago so i guess they sold probably more than 15k of enchantments lvl5. also i was very seduced to buy from this exploiters something wasn't right their so i didnt buy them.
maybe their r other exploit of profession stuff or other things that going on in ah massive sell. this is not so hard to detect. just going on ah list twice a day can find this problems.
any way batter late then never at least for today the problem solved - i hope.
Post edited by oriyellow8 on

Comments

• hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    What the hell did I just read?
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As far as I'm aware they aren't exploiting anything , its just gold sellers who use bots to farm profession nodes and end up with huge amounts of enchantments , unless you're trying to say something completely different , your original post wasn't exactly clear.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The OP was just impressed to see the numbers. He didn't think about how it could be possible to earn that many without cheating.
  • spineshatterspineshatter Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oriyellow8 wrote: »
    well i can be sarcastic but after 3 days of nagging i dont see in ah the names of people selling masses of lvl 5 enchantments. so iv seen this like a week ago so i guess they sold probably more than 15k of enchantments lvl5. also i was very seduced to buy from this exploiters something wasn't right their so i didnt buy them.
    maybe their r other exploit of profession stuff or other things that going on in ah massive sell. this is not so hard to detect. just going on ah list twice a day can find this problems.

Honest to God, if something isn't done about the education system in America, I'm moving to Canada. Is this what passes as literacy these days?
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They're gaming..;):D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kindyrekindyre Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2013
    Honest to God, if something isn't done about the education system in America, I'm moving to Canada. Is this what passes as literacy these days?

What makes you assume the OP is from the US?

I'd wager he's not a native English speaker.
  • c45hcr0pc45hcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    kwequa wrote: »
    Their gaming..;):D:D

Whose gaming? My gaming? Certainly not your gaming!
    cylisbrex wrote: »
    ...I love the rectal based combat...

Reticle not rectal. :)
  • raphlwesraphlwes Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This :)
    hann1bal13 wrote: »
    +1
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I see your +1 and raise you +8
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

We have a winner
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • nighthalasnighthalas Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    kwequa wrote: »
    They're gaming..;):D:D
    c45hcr0p wrote: »
    Whose gaming? My gaming? Certainly not your gaming!

Kwequa seems to imply that the gaming of these enchantment sellers is a very eccentric affair and could not really be defined as gaming in the traditional sense of the word.

Indeed, the gaming of these enchantment sellers would appear to be a very tragicomic affair from the viewpoint of traditional gaming, especially if it has led to an unpleasant demise of the fortunes.
  • zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I think it's would be called 'jibber jabber'.
    edited June 2013

I'm not sure what you are talking about to be honest. I never heard of a rank 5 exploit... rank 5 enchants are so easy to make if you play a lot you should have a bunch of them... I mean if someone was selling stacks of 50 on AH I might get be suspicious... I never saw that though... then again never looked..
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zellex wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you are talking about to be honest. I never heard of a rank 5 exploit... rank 5 enchants are so easy to make if you play a lot you should have a bunch of them... I mean if someone was selling stacks of 50 on AH I might get be suspicious... I never saw that though... then again never looked..

Well, they aren't selling stacks of 50. They are selling stacks of 99.
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

You worry too much. Relax. The TR bots are back to farming instances again, amassing all the enchantments first before selling them again. Wait a few days before going to auction to find them. Ah, the sweet bitterness of seeing the same sellers again...
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    first of all not all here r english speakers. never laugh at another person and dont think u better than him .
    and to the lvl 5 enchantment exploit (in my opinion)- people were selling in the last week - 3 people specific - 1000 lvl 5 enchantment every day .in batches of 99 or even 20 and 10. just add them up and u get 500-1000 enchantment a person. this goes in all enchantment - dark,silver etc. iv seen this all week and now its gone i hope. i dont think bot can harvest so many enchantment also i dont know anything about bots.
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Well, they aren't selling stacks of 50. They are selling stacks of 99.

Yeah that is not good then... guess I never paid attention to it.
  • pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    I see your +1 and raise you +8

TL;DR

I see your dad and raise your kids.
  • pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eh, what's that aboot? I can say that cause "I Am Canadian" ;)
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.