test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(DRAGON)<Kingdom of Moria> Casual guild w/vent

yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
<Kingdom of Moria> is recruiting! Fun, casual guild hosting a 25+ man ventrilo, guild bank, Gauntlgrym Ready! < Delzoun Explorers, come build the kingdom, pst for more info or message me in game at @yeahmun

This is a guild where people can PvP together, PvE together, or just hang out in vent and listen to some chill music from our music bot! Guild structure based loosely off of LOTR lore

We have dozens of members including multiple active 60s as well as lower level players who are still ranking/gearing up!

We offer advice and an open door should you wish to stay or leave, main rule being "don't block the door!" So grab a cold brew, try us on for size, and we'll see ya soon!

!CURRENTLY OPEN RECRUITMENT!
Post edited by yeahmun on

Comments

• Options
    yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump * (-.-<) * '*
  • Options
    dewbahdewbah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am about to start Playing this game. I really know nothing about it and have not even created my character but I would like to join a group that won't mind answering my dumb questions from time to time. I think I am going to create a Cleric.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dewbah wrote: »
    I am about to start Playing this game. I really know nothing about it and have not even created my character but I would like to join a group that won't mind answering my dumb questions from time to time. I think I am going to create a Cleric.

That would be cool! I've leveled two characters now nearly to lvl 60, My cleric is geared and an accomplished end game healer so myself or other guildies would be happy to help you out with any questions! Send me a message in game at @yeahmun !