test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soloing at 60

gavjackgavjack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is there to do in game at level 60 solo?

I can keep my crafting cues going non-stop but I can't find anything interesting to do solo at 60 while I wait on Dungeon/Skirmish groups to fill, which is really slow unless its during the DD or Skirmish Events.

Suggestions?
Post edited by gavjack on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do the dungeons...solo.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • moljinirmoljinir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Foundry Quests
  • odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    unfortunately not much at the moment, I find myself in the same situation commonly when the queues are running slow.. Foundry can be good the problem with that can be if you are wanting to queue for a dungeon doing a foundry mission can make things difficult as you can only finish foundry orrr do the dungeon
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    PvP would be the obvious choice, of course. If you're not used to it, it will be horrible at first, but it starts to make sense after a little bit.
  • roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    Gavjack, there is something new in the Foundry almost every day. To me, this is the most stellar feature of Neverwinter!
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can do Foundry missions, or try your hand at making Foundry missions. You could also try to get some help from others to make your own personal guild to do the the guild required activities. You could spend some time helping out new players by answering questions they have in Protector's Enclave.

Other than that, if you don't want to make an alt, you may have few options until Module 1 comes out.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    roguish98 wrote: »
    Gavjack, there is something new in the Foundry almost every day. To me, this is the most stellar feature of Neverwinter!

This would be accurate if not for the extreme limitations on foundry loot. As it stands, aside from your dailys, there is no incentive to run the Foundry at cap.
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    This would be accurate if not for the extreme limitations on foundry loot. As it stands, aside from your dailys, there is no incentive to run the Foundry at cap.

Some people find playing Foundry missions fun, and that provides their incentive.

Not everyone is about how much loot they can get from everything they do.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Some people find playing Foundry missions fun, and that provides their incentive.

Not everyone is about how much loot they can get from everything they do.

I agree not everyone is, however, a vastly larger population of the player population does and that the lack of it creates significant problems down the road. That's simply reality.
  • roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    I find I'm able to turn a decent profit from the items that drop during Foundry missions. I use the proceeds from my efforts to acquire my gear from the AH. For me, I cannot say how joyful an alternative this is to grinding dungeons.
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    I agree not everyone is, however, a vastly larger population of the player population does and that the lack of it creates significant problems down the road. That's simply reality.

It doesn't create any problems. There are many activities available that do give in game 'material' rewards, so having one that does not isn't really an issue. Those only in the game for 'material' rewards can simply focus on the activities that grant them.