test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are the mismatched armor set bonus's fixed yet?

toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Been about 2 weeks since it has been broken, is there intention to fix the new sets not counting as parts of the old ones?
Post edited by toughguylol on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still broken. :(
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Aye logged in today run a pug epic dragon, had a leaver at the endboss couldn't refill. Think That's it for me for now. I got all my stalwart set except the helm but would need to refarm it all because the dang new helm doesn't work with my older pieces.......

Sucks but I log in now to see if the guilds need me to do anything as the guild leader but that about it, seems like I am wasting my time playing this game.

On the other hand I had a blast in the new FFXIV ARR beta.

Seriously FIX YOUR BROKEN <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> CRYPTIC !!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pilf3r wrote: »
    Aye logged in today run a pug epic dragon, had a leaver at the endboss couldn't refill. Think That's it for me for now. I got all my stalwart set except the helm but would need to refarm it all because the dang new helm doesn't work with my older pieces.......

Sucks but I log in now to see if the guilds need me to do anything as the guild leader but that about it, seems like I am wasting my time playing this game.

On the other hand I had a blast in the new FFXIV ARR beta.

Seriously FIX YOUR BROKEN <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> CRYPTIC !!!!!!

:D what race are you?
    edited June 2013
    :D what race are you?

Just a human !!!! lol

If you meant in FFXIV a hyur midlander.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nachofootnachofoot Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sent in a ticket...one a day until they swap my armor or fix it.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hmmm interesting. I was running High generals. which I think is > stalwart. Now I mix in 2pc Knights capt. for 2 different set bonuses of 450 +400. 850 arm pen is sure nice for a set. Just too many stats there maybe give that a try for now.
    edited June 2013
    after 22% armpen has no effect, and the dex fix is going to make it even less depending on your dex roll

850 arm pen is a huge waste imo, you're gonna be getting a ton from your jewelry
    edited June 2013
    Bump for CM post
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    after 22% armpen has no effect, and the dex fix is going to make it even less depending on your dex roll

850 arm pen is a huge waste imo, you're gonna be getting a ton from your jewelry

850 arpen is only a 8-9% bonus.
    ____

I want my sets fixed!
    My Knight Capt, Stalwart and Valiant sets are all broken!
    edited June 2013
    jewelry/slots whatever you get to 2.5k pretty easily without needing the arpen boost

after dex is fixed if you're sitting at 15 dex, thats another 500 free arpen
    edited June 2013
    bump for cm post
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Been about 2 weeks since it has been broken, is there intention to fix the new sets not counting as parts of the old ones?

If it would have been attached to the zen shop it would have been fixed by now.
    edited June 2013
    krumple01 wrote: »
    If it would have been attached to the zen shop it would have been fixed by now.

Could be lol.

Still no dev response?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Bump.

CM/Devs?
    edited June 2013
    Bump for CM/Dev post
    edited June 2013
    Would at least appreciate an ETA on a fix.
  • pinkleetpinkleet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Soon" Tm - here, your eta :P