test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dwarf King Crypt - Bugs, bugs, bugs...

zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I went into a Dwarf King before Maintanence today, didn't really expect to win since we had no Cleric, but we wanted to experience it anyway... Got to the King with no problem, we had three CW's so we stomped through the level, and then we prepped for our epic showdown...

We needn't have bothered, as 2 minutes into the fight I FELL THROUGH A HOLE IN THE FLOOR. In the back right corner-ish, there's an intangible bit of floor you can fall through to go under the map...

So, my teammates whaled on the boss for an extra minute while he just stood there, as I still had aggro, but then he turned around and started fighting again, so I killed myself.

Came back at the campfire, all nice and normal, and went to watch the fight through the shiny yellow wall, a rather pleasant change from the purple ones. My team got massacred once he came out of his Suit, and much to my shock a steel grate slammed shut behind me, forcible pushing me into the arena with the, thankfully, non-aggro'd boss.

tl;dr Dwarf King boss arena is broke, fix it.
Post edited by zephryl1 on

Comments

• Options
    mrz1mmersmrz1mmers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL, Atleast you get a funny story out of it, my fight with the dwarf king was far less eventful.... a few unlucky wipes, and getting to watch our rouge that we had on the boss go flying across the room a few dozen times before we finally took him down.