test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Prophecy of Doom bugged: no early timer reset

bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Temple
So, this seems to work for some people, but I have read others have the same problem.

For me Prophecy of Doom(maxed out) doesn't reset its timer if the afflicted monster dies.
Post edited by bluthbanana on

Comments

• Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hasn't worked for me since last patch.Sad,it was a permanent feature of my small encounter pool.

Still,it's good enough to use on standard boss fights,if you're not heal specced.Although you can make it throw a heal off,specced from the top paragon tree.
  • Options
    luemmemonsterluemmemonster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same for me. i reported the Bug.
  • Options
    lordgallenlordgallen Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developers Posts: 91
    edited June 2013
    same for me. i reported the Bug.

Is this still broken for you? There was certainly a period where all "special" cooldowns were not functioning, but that should have been fixed a bit ago. Have you tried the skill again recently?
  • Options
    nostalgiamannostalgiaman Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Logged in, tested it a dozen or so times. Recharged with every death. Problem resolved.
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'll also test PoD tonight and post back here.Fingers crossed,I loved this skill ! =)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Seems to be working as of last night.

Three cheers !
  • Options
    bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, it is working. Thanks for fixing it!