test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Keys Work - All Key Binds Cleared

morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After the most recent patch, the game will not let me put in any input. All of my keybinds are cleared. Under each power, it is just a black box. I can't even hit escape to open the menu or alt to get into mouse mode.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by morduu on

Comments

• kwillyankwillyan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing here.
  • dalaighdalaigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    FYI, I loaded it up in safe mode. Then logged out, and reloaded the game in regular mode and the problem appears to have resolved itself.
  • koonuxxkoonuxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^^
    yeaaaah the safe mode thing did nothing for me :/ anyone else get a fix? seriously only day i have time to play i am so upset :/
  • delis16delis16 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the same issue. Rebinding the keys manually worked temporarily but after re-logging, nothing stayed.
  • koonuxxkoonuxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i cant even get that to work...I just want to play witth my friends on my day off..it could work for just a while i wouldnt log out, what exactly did you do ? I set my key bindings to defualt, then how do i set them to my own keyboard ??