test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vendor and quest handin screens blank

myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
After maintenance I am unable to hand in quests or talk to vendors in Tower district the interface screen comes up blank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by myschaella on

Comments

• daveassassingbdaveassassingb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here in Vellosk
  • sallythedogsallythedog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yip - same here. Trying to hand in a couple of quests to Dassar Truebow and just a blank box.
  • crashstyle88crashstyle88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea, happens to a lot of ppl...just got the same issue and ppl from in-game chat seem to complain about it too
  • alfzebalfzeb Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here: in Neverwinter Graveyard area. Was OK just before Maintenance.
    No change if log out and in again, exit area and return, or swap character and return, or close game entirely and restart
  • thim1thim1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess everyone got same issues. Nothing help: rerun, relog even reinstall and redownload. So please fix that bug ASAP. :)
  • hero164hero164 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thim1 wrote: »
    I guess everyone got same issues. Nothing help: rerun, relog even reinstall and redownload. So please fix that bug ASAP. :)

Same issue, cant hand in anything.
  • zippyblnzippybln Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its not like i reported it after Gauntlgrym test like 14hours before patch happened ...
  • jody1990jody1990 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here... Cryptic... stop launching <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> patches... TEST them be4 launching stuff...
  • smartbottomsmartbottom Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Frustrating bug. Same problem. All dialogs are blank. If I deselect the dialog and hit the escape button, I can get out, but I can't operate any dialog options (assuming that they're there and just invisible). In other words, typing '1' or '2' when those should be valid options fails silently.
  • meggamechmeggamech Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same bug experienced here as well :mad: all dialogs are blank after this latest patch.... have we gone back into beta testing again?
    BTW I have just introduced a new player to this MMO they are just finishing creating their Character to play the game this is not an impressive start for them to experience on their first time in.
  • nathanmimblenathanmimble Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol... genius, they must have the same software dev team who work at the same company as me - release a patch and have the customers test it. It is a sure fore way to find the bugs :)
  • ibolitlvibolitlv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same bug(((