test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GG, Cant claim reward

schlaftenschlaften Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just got through Gauntlegrym for the first time..finally...and now after the boss is dead i cant claim the reward...i press f to open the chest, you get the borders at the top and bottom of screen but nothing happens, you just stand there and have to press escape to get out of it
Post edited by schlaften on

Comments

• Options
    def1nitydef1nity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes same thing happened to me... real buzz kill!! Everyone else got their loot and left sigh... I think it has something to do with the empty chat boxes bug
  • Options
    maribermariber Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It happens to me, also, but in some other quest. :(
  • Options
    prom3theu5prom3theu5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here.
    Had to leave party, with no reward.

Also - cannot use the two "scrolls" I have which were rewards of the first two phases of GG.
    I did the whole of GG - couldn't open chest and couldn't see any dialog at all throughout the event.

Stayed in party - tried changing language, quitting / disconnecting, changing characters, running client with the safe mode toggle on and through a proxy - nothing would let me get anything but a border when I opened that chest.

I'm a CW.

Arcane Singularity now cannot be cast with the mouse button - I have to repress 2 (Annoying as hell)

Also, the volcanic PVP map with the bridge and hole drop down onto 2 (pillars either side you can stand on) now has an annoying invisible wall protruding from one of the spawn areas (not sure which side, but its on the left side of the drop down and stops you from walking off)

And something that was missed - GWF hsa an ability which causes a Red flash (ethereal fighter flash - dunno how to describe it). If he hits you with this and you mount up - the animation gets stuck on you - so next time you unmount it immediately does the animation around you - lol. It keeps doing it throughout the whole game every time you mount up. Annoying as hell again!
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gauntylgrim! the future of MMO gaming!
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Can you check your inventory to see if it did not auto drop into one of your bags?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yer, i waited nothing, reclicked on the chest, nothing, relogged and ran all the way through again and nothing....but yer everyone else got theres
  • Options
    maribermariber Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you, guys, can get out of the quest/party/whatever? I can't, 'cause doors won't open until I grab my reward. Arrrgh.
  • Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dialog & rewards boxes are bugged for some people.

There are several threads both here in general and in the "bug" section about it.

With Cryptic responses, even.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    no not in bags and chest is still lit up, still says press F to claim reward
  • Options
    prom3theu5prom3theu5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @Schlaften - I had to quit my party to get out :( - No reward for me
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The Reward is the gameplay not the tokens. :D

To bad the gameplay sucks. /LOL
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same for me and another player I saw in Gauntlgrym.

We won both our instances, PvE and PvP, and got both the Shares in our bags. Then we are assigned the T1 instead of the T2 - I assume this is a faction thing which makes it pretty unpleasant design since one faction is always stronger than the other which means one faction will almost always be forced to do T1 all the time.

Then after all that effort, we get to T1 endboss + chest and after a couple of others loot the chest and get items + coins, the chest gives nothing for the rest of us.

In fact, the chest seems to almost lock you in permanently in a User Interface-less screen. Like it gets your character stuck because there are no looting options. The only way to get unstuck is by pressing Escape.

If you try to spam open the chest, you get this error:

"Unable to perform this interaction at this time.".

If you try to open the chest at exactly the same time as another player, you get this error:

"No Remote version of FauxTreasureChest"

Finally, to leave the party the portal requires "Claim Reward First". So, I had to leave the dungeon by leaving the party.
  • Options
    myo86myo86 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    same here i didnt have the problem b4 they took down gg, now i got the problem ran t1 then ran t2 and got nothing form chest just a cinema window frame with the chest in front of me that i cant ****ING LOOT CRYPTIC HOLY ****.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Greetings players. We are taking down gauntylgrim to fix a few "minor" bugs. Thank you for your patience.

Signed,

Cher Horowitz.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem as fondlez described.
  • Options
    cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    Same thing but no tears, the coins are literally useless. (To me at-least)
    I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
  • Options
    parahearneparahearne Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, and i can't talk to npc. Any news about this? happened to me after the recent patch.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Lol cannot exit through the portal "please claim your reward" epic
  • Options
    myo86myo86 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    found a way to fix this, go to ur desktop and look for ur task bar click on the keyboard icon and change to english (US). People who recently updated their os might have got there keyboard language changed to their country.
  • Options
    drizttydriztty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    will they give the T1/T2 chest loot from GG to ppl that couldn't open the chest to complete it ????