test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Take My Money

zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
But you'll never get it via a respec fee, or bank slot, or character slot, or mount purchase....altho the game does deserve my money for it's fun entertainment value. So, how will you get my money? Here it is, all you gotta do is take it....but how? ;)
Post edited by zeuseason411 on

Comments

• myklrmyklr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Send it to me, I'll give them the money for you. :p
  • rekia3rekia3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome cosmetic outfits? I know that's what I want to spend my money on! I wonder if you can find dye in game? In Guild Wars 2 I have to re-dye my armor like every day because I get bored of the same colors, and spending $4 per bottle of dye which is only one time use is not going to work for me in this game.
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why not just buy something, anything, and then say to yourself that you gave them money for the great game they came up with?

That's what I did! I personally found that $30 is a little bit pricey for a mount, I even thought that $40 is very pricey for just a mounty! Especially since I'm used to Blizzard charging $25 for flying mounts in World of Warcraft. Why would I pay $30 for a black wolf mount that only goes 80% faster than run speed? Well let's see:

1) This game is F2P! I didn't have to pay a cent to download it and start playing!
    2) No monthly fee! If I play this game for 2 months straight then I will of personally gotten my money's worth!
    3) It's a great game and I want to support'em! Just like the OP wrote: TAKE MY MONEY! I want to give Cryptic money for making such a great game, but how can I do it? Why not buy a cool looking mount and call it even, right? I play their game in exchange for $30 *and* a cool wolf mount! What a deal!
  • savetheoceanssavetheoceans Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

although I've created my account weeks ago, I still can't create new threads...
    May I hijack this thread for my question as it is somewhat related to "take my money"

I love the game, but am a bit worried about the Zen shop. Is there anything that would give players a real advantage over others that can be bought in the shop? I'm talking about gear, enchantments and such that can only be bought with real money and can't be obtained through playing the game?
    I don't care about all cosmetic stuff and mounts.

Thanks!
  • aertamusaertamus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I do not mind paying for items, however there are somethings that need to change I.E. The bank(slots are too few and its pricey for more), the bags are far overpriced, and the mounts. I mean holy smokes 30 bucks? Really?? For a digital item? C'mon... They are trying to squeeze a little too much out of something that should be far cheaper.
  • anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they can get my money after they fix the auction house. why aren't we able to outbid till the clock stops ticking? pw never seem to have done a real live auction, real live auctions bid till you can't bid no more. complete b*******, they ain't getting a penny if they can't fix their bugged auction house of theirs, there should be no safezone so that we the players can keep outbidding till there is no time left. stupidest auction house system ever
  • jarsennjarsenn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cryptic, take my ex-wife please!!

...cause that's where all my money is.
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    jarsenn wrote: »
    Cryptic, take my ex-wife please!!

...cause that's where all my money is.

That is funny and sad all at once...I feel for you.
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Solution is AD to Zen Exchange which they already have implemented. AD is the main currency and not Zen.