test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

giveaway event

givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
what a lame event you only give the sites a few keys that they ran out of with in 30 min of post going live on the website. can you not fail at something just once please give me something to beleave in and do it right.

i got one wife did it same time as me i sumit mine get code she got jack what a let down.
Namin Soulburner
NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
Post edited by givearandomname on

Comments

• satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    They announced the event late, it had started a while ago.
  • seantierseantier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    even worse, onRPG states that there are 150 so keys left, then you register only to be told that there are no more keys :(
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How are they failing?
    By giving out keys to people that say they are fail?

Most of the people complaining the games bad will now complain they didnt get a key... well why would you want one in the first place if the games <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and your leaving..

Please for the love of anything..just anything will you people stop crying like babies..
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If they gave away tons of keys there would be no point in having keys.

Better luck getting your fluff title and trash items next time.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Warcry still has some left the downside is the title they give is "spell Plague survivor a title I already have on all my characters. would be nice if they changed it a bit Spell plague Researcher maybe, or gave titles unique to the promo site War Crier, for example.

Ill probably just use the potions to up my alchemy.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    u didnt miss much, when i got 1 there were 149left, so what u get a title that u don't use &
    the pots & stuff is only good for players under L20..... there was only 1good promo event that
    was the horse u got 2pick from 2different ones....thats closed now...............

"players get so aggressive when they miss out on promo events, title, horse, cleric, blue dog,etc etc its just a game........
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just be sure to bookmark this page I made and check often:

Neverwinter: Promo Keys

That way you dont miss any promotions

hope this helps
  • jimpman88jimpman88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well perhaps they could stop advertising it so we dont get suckered into signing up to those sites.
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I go beg on the streets for 1 hr and make way more Zen than the average person trying to make AD or Zen in 12 hrs in-game.
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/neverwinterlaunch?logout=1
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/neverwinter/giveaways/gift-pack

Am missing...
    - Neverwintan noble
    - Underdark Explorer Pack

Got one Lord of Waterdeep key, willing to exchange keys :3
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]