test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot report bugs in game

creezyjeezycreezyjeezy Member Posts: 58
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi there,

I tried to report a few bugs in game and I cannot make a new bug report or search through existing ones.

Honestly, get your **** together.
Post edited by creezyjeezy on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Despite this seeming to be an important issue, no response.

And yet, I am not surprised.
  • Options
    drackjohndrackjohn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please help, my character is stuck in a corner under a bridge and I can not try out all forms but I can not know what else to do, I need to get out of there my character's name and I'm overgirl market square on the map. thank you very much in advance.
  • Options
    ironhearted456ironhearted456 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OFFTOPIC : what is wrong with this game i cant create new account i cant log into game with this one even when i can log into forums ... i cant use email to log into game because i cant write @ in that ****ing launcher and when im trying to make new account it always says Please enter your password again. Agreement to the Terms of Service is required. GG
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    drackjohn wrote: »
    please help, my character is stuck in a corner under a bridge and I can not try out all forms but I can not know what else to do, I need to get out of there my character's name and I'm overgirl market square on the map. thank you very much in advance.

1/10 poor troll
  • Options
    vrminozzovrminozzo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My unstoppable doesn't work in PvP, my determination is full, but still doen't work. :(