test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lady Quinn's Tabby - A Jump Puzzle

teamcatteamcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Lady Quinn's poor cat. Got himself stuck on the roof again. Maybe you can give him a hand?

6jMPHa7.jpg

Lady Quinn's Tabby is a non-combat jumping puzzle that can be completed solo or in groups by characters of any level or class. Simple concept that's deceptively challenging. Depending on your jumping ability and perseverance, this quest can run as short as a few minutes to a full hour. Put your altitudinal acumen to the test. A few notes:
  • A shift-evade ability is not necessary to complete the quest, but may prove useful if you use it wisely.
  • The map design makes clever use of limited space for heightened (*wink*) tension.
  • Waypoints. It's not a start-to-finish, all-or-nothing proposition.
  • Easter eggs for the explorer types. Have fun seeing what you can find.

Short Code: NW-DA4OBXD6U

This map was a ton of fun to make and I came up with a lot of ideas for new jump puzzles in the process. So let me know if you enjoy this one. If there's interest, I may start work on a similar map soon.

(By the way, didn't realize there was a sub-forum specifically for sharing quests. I'll close down the thread I put in the wrong spot the other day.)
Post edited by teamcat on

Comments

• teamcatteamcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thought I'd give this one last bump for interest. To those who enjoy jump puzzles, this map seems to do the trick. Close to 50 ratings so far, the vast majority of them 4 or 5 stars.

Currently working on a follow up. Get in on Lady Quinn's misadventures from the ground up. :D