test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ioun Stone of Might Color?

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What color is the Ioun Stone of Might? The icon is green but the description says its a red stone.

Also I play a TR worth going Stone of Might over Allure? Might is 3 Offense Slots vs. Allures 2 Offense/1 Defense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• Options
    mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it is blue
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Might is red, Allure is blue. The Allure stone also has an icon slot that unlocks at top level, allowing you to add more stats.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hard to say when the upgrades come out though. Three offense slots, two rings? and a waist. Waist slot isn't great, and I think it's two ring slots.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It may be worth getting a Stone of Might, granted the Feywild patch's companion upgrades aren't overly expensive. If it costs like 300k AD to upgrade from green to blue rarity, then you have similar item slots as a cat, but for much cheaper.
    Three offense slots, two rings? and a waist. Waist slot isn't great, and I think it's two ring slots.

Waist slot is actually a big deal, if you buy/find a good level 60 blue belt. Allure stone has 2 offense and 1 defense slot, compared to 3 offence slots on the Might stone.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Might is red, Allure is blue. The Allure stone also has an icon slot that unlocks at top level, allowing you to add more stats.

I know that Companion Tomes are coming with Fury of the Feywild possible next month so it seems Might would be better then Allure at higher Rank. I really wish I knew if new Augment Companions are coming or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So should I just bite the bullet and get the Stone of Allure/Might then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nighthalasnighthalas Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    According to information in other threads Ioun Stone of Allure gives +150 power +150 critical +150 recovery. Does Ioun Stone of Might give +110 power, +110 recovery, +110 armor penetration and +110 deflect?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nighthalas wrote: »
    According to information in other threads Ioun Stone of Allure gives +150 power +150 critical +150 recovery. Does Ioun Stone of Might give +110 power, +110 recovery, +110 armor penetration and +110 deflect?

Probably because the level difference between the two Augments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another thing to note: The Allure has a defense slot, which can utilize the additional Eldritch stat boost.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mvffin1 wrote: »
    Another thing to note: The Allure has a defense slot, which can utilize the additional Eldritch stat boost.

Eldrich is Owner gets stats? Can you go more then 100%?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Eldrich is Owner gets stats? Can you go more then 100%?

Yeah so technically you'd want to give your best gear to your augmented companion, since it boosts it by 9% with Eldrich Rank 8.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah so technically you'd want to give your best gear to your augmented companion, since it boosts it by 9% with Eldrich Rank 8.

Thats crazy. Learn something new everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]