test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger Release Date

archsteel1archsteel1 Member Posts: 42
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
So as we all know the next class is going to either be a warlock or a ranger. I tend to try and IGNORE the possibility of it being a Warlock and just focus on the chances of it being a Archer ranger. Unfortunately I have no idea whatsoever WHEN its going to be released. The common theory is that it will be coming out at the same time as the drow. I however have no idea when the drow is coming out. So if anyone knows exactly when the ranger is due, if you could tell me that would be incredibly helpful.
Post edited by archsteel1 on

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No one knows, or at least those who do know aren't likely to or even able to say on the forums.

A decent guess is 60 days from release, the same time that drow are likely to become available. The 60 days figures comes from multiple developer comments.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• silverreyvatielsilverreyvatiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wish they had given us Ranger from the start but ah well, I can wait.
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Devs stated the vanilla drow will be released at least 60 days after launch. I'm guess it will be around the same time the Fey wild gets released, which opens two more races, and probably the ranger too.

But all we know for sure is that it's going to be a ranged class.