test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Knight Captain 4/4 Bonus bugged?

isfuturoisfuturo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hi,

As the title said, im using knight captain set but i dont feel the bonus for 4/4 is coming in.

Or anyone know how it works at all?

Thank you.
Post edited by isfuturo on

Comments

• kevlairkevlair Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've noticed that I do get the bump in HP every now and then
    Caslav Macenvanje
    Guardian Fighter
  • isfuturoisfuturo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But it mentioned like using a POWER you got 25% to increase 60% power.

I suppose POWER = the skill you used be it at-will / encounter / etc. But it seem like it nv trigger for me at all.
  • isfuturoisfuturo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone any idea on this?
  • waradimwaradim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its bugged for me too. reported but no answer yet
    edited May 2013
    Faint ~~~ If not i think this set is as good :(
  • kevlairkevlair Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll have to take a closer look when I play tonight. I'm usually so caught up in the PvP/PvE envounter that I don't really notice if all the abilities work as intended. On the other hand, since I've equipped the entire set including the shield, which is pretty slick, I just mow through mobs and have been quite successful at PvP. I just about have enough glory built up to equip the entire PvP set of armor so we shall see if there is a difference.
    Caslav Macenvanje
    Guardian Fighter
  • waradimwaradim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tried it again. IF it works, it does not affect the character sheet, neither give u a visible "buff" sign. Couse none of the stats moved, nor does it give you a buff icon as stalwart does.
  • mirzanishebatmirzanishebat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys i was just wondering,how do you guys get the helm of knight captain?
  • superjunox60superjunox60 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is this set fixed?
  • vorsei1vorsei1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it buffs your teammates test it with a party member on dummies, they get the buff but you don't.
  • scarletttalonscarletttalon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vorsei1 wrote: »
    it buffs your teammates test it with a party member on dummies, they get the buff but you don't.

That's incorrect. It states:

When using a power you have a 25% chance to increase your power by 60% and your defense by 25% for 6 seconds.
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That's incorrect. It states:

When using a power you have a 25% chance to increase your power by 60% and your defense by 25% for 6 seconds.

I am pretty sure he was not stating what the items states it does but what the set actually does. In its current state if buffs the ENTIRE PARTY minus you with a buff of 60% of your power and 25% of your defense. If you are running the DPS GF build that can be a substantial boost to your parties overall DPS. I know it has been reported as bugged, but who knows except the devs if it is working as intended with a borked decription, or if it is truly bugged. I am currently using the set, and I am fine with losing the boost for self in order to buff the party.
  • keruya1337keruya1337 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IT does not buff you only your party members.
  • shamazzleshamazzle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm Planning on running this 4 set with feated "Into The Fray" (tactician tree), and "Knight's Valor" for the massive AP it gives (like 75% of the bar if used in combat with ITF up); for maximum party dps boost & protection buff.

Can anyone tell me, if its 25% of abilities including at-will's, and it lasts 6 seconds, presumably its up almost 100% of the time?

Still have to get my helm... :eek:
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    shamazzle wrote: »
    I'm Planning on running this 4 set with feated "Into The Fray" (tactician tree), and "Knight's Valor" for the massive AP it gives (like 75% of the bar if used in combat with ITF up); for maximum party dps boost & protection buff.

Can anyone tell me, if its 25% of abilities including at-will's, and it lasts 6 seconds, presumably its up almost 100% of the time?

Still have to get my helm... :eek:

I can keep it active almost all the time. Seems like a solid group buff at the moment.
  • scratch2k1scratch2k1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The prices of the helm have gone nuts the last few days, anyone know a reason for that?
  • soulsapper2soulsapper2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fair warning for me I have 4 pieces but 2 that req lvl 60 and 2 that dont and they dont play well together. I am currently getting 2 of the 2 piece set bonus. So 800 Armor Pen.
  • cipherdawncipherdawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fair warning for me I have 4 pieces but 2 that req lvl 60 and 2 that dont and they dont play well together. I am currently getting 2 of the 2 piece set bonus. So 800 Armor Pen.

A mate is having the same problem. 3 pieces of the old set and a lvl 60 helm don't make a 4/set.
  • wrathvarwrathvar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edit - Nvm ignore post