test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My game crashed three times and even the crash reported crashed the third time

deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am in the sea caves quest the quest is good but has so far crashed 3 times... the frame rate drop in the chest with teeth is so phenomenal that it is not possible to do anything...
even after dying if you continue then the quest eventually crashes... on the third time even the crash reported crashed.. even on the fourth time... Even if you dont take the chest the level crashes...
Post edited by deohnoeh on

Comments

• silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    both my gaming partner and I had the same problem, we both crashed to log in screen twice each
  • deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    both my gaming partner and I had the same problem, we both crashed to log in screen twice each

I was able to finish the quest by collecting the items needed before the crash and then as i logged in again I went to Xalliana and gave the quest items... finally
  • sepherosroxsepherosrox Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i cant even go onto my char now i click my char and it crashes when it says u are no longer in the group wtf i was good all day and now all of a sudden i think that there doing this on purpose