test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard: Sudden Storm and Eye of the Storm Bug

deep220deep220 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I noticed that this was a problem before today's patch, but hoped the patch would fix it. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be the case. I've noticed that Sudden Storm never lands a critical hit--not even when Eye of the Storm, which guarantees critical hits during its duration, is active. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this intentional, or a bug? If the latter, is it being worked on?
Post edited by deep220 on

Comments

• detectivenickdetectivenick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deep220 wrote: »
    I noticed that this was a problem before today's patch, but hoped the patch would fix it. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be the case. I've noticed that Sudden Storm never lands a critical hit--not even when Eye of the Storm, which guarantees critical hits during its duration, is active. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this intentional, or a bug? If the latter, is it being worked on?

Noticed this too. Makes Shards of endless avalanche a much better option for near field aoe attack. Sudden storm is pretty important for mages, unless they stack for crits. In which case it's currently useless as other skills are a much better choice. (cough) Shards of endless avalanche. If you aren't stacked for crits, though, its opportunity cost isn't as bad.
  • crudo0crudo0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    deep220 wrote: »

same for me! i hope they fix this bug omg.. i am a renegade cw i need that spell crit!!