test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Chest not giving reward

corky71corky71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is the third time in a row on my character Cleric/lvl 45 where the foundry chest is not giving a reward
It has occurred in other foundry missions, but if it is relevant, the latest where it failed was Blood and Sand: Unchained
Attached is a picture of the empty chest
Post edited by corky71 on

Comments

• oddwin1oddwin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    has happened to me 3 times as well. Starting to get upset.

though this afternoon the chest had 11 copper.. So .. getting there.
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. No reward on chest... A couple of times.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • latenightuserlatenightuser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This has happened to both my best friend and myself. He was Great Weapon Fighter Lvl 51 and I was Sunite Cleric Lvl 42. We wanted to play the game together, but thought maybe the difference in our levels was the reason there was no reward. On one Foundry quest, after completing the adventure the chest wouldn't open for me at all. We figured it was because he did most of the "orange" conversations. So on the next Foundry, he let me do the conversations. Whichever did the "most orange conversations" would have a chance to open the chest, but each time there was no reward. So we stopped adventuring together. :-( Since then, I have been doing Foundry quests and have not been receiving any rewards. My thought is this: Are some Foundry quests *incapable* of scaling to Player Character level, and therefore the Game doesn't feel a reward is justified? --C D'A
    Better known as: Cyric D'Arco
    Cleric of Sune Fire-Hair,
    Goddess of Love

Matthew Morris Tobin
    Houston, TX
    USA
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a bug.

Between testing my own foundries and playing other authors' foundries to trade reviews I have played hundreds, and I get a reward less than 50% of the time.

Got to the point now I don't expect to get a reward from that chest, and when I do its a nice surprise.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • latenightuserlatenightuser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a real shame, because Players who do not read these Forums on empty reward chests from Foundry quests will start to accuse the author/designer of that quest. I personally ranked a Foundry quest lower than I would've had there been any type of reward. In my comments, though, I stated something like: "I have not yet received a reward...etc." So I wasn't ugly about it.
    --C D'A.
    Better known as: Cyric D'Arco
    Cleric of Sune Fire-Hair,
    Goddess of Love

Matthew Morris Tobin
    Houston, TX
    USA