test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ISO a Active Guild Dragon Shard

adoniss1adoniss1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello, I am looking for a active guild,as i started a guild with a few friends NeverWinter Knight's and there seems to be like 2 of us on a day,starting to frusterate me.I have 2 level 60 toons at the moment,and am working on obtaining one of each class to be more useful to a group swap to whats needed. So far i have a GWF lvl 60 9.6k+ gear scored and a TR lvl 60 9.9k+.A little about me, i used to play ddo on thelanis server and lotro on brandywine.I enjoy end game content and raids thats where im frusterated as i only have one other to group with,so i been leveling a cleric and wizard they are midbes atm.Some folks know me as Boar or Boarax if your guilds into end game 5 mans raids etc hoping to reconect with old friend or make new ones Pm thx... oh yeah and im on dragon shard
Post edited by adoniss1 on

Comments

• adoniss1adoniss1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NeverWinter Knight's we are just a few friends at the moment would love to add to our ranks!
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    adoniss1 wrote: »
    NeverWinter Knight's we are just a few friends at the moment would love to add to our ranks!

Hello there Adoniss,

Im not entirely sure what to say after reading your post, as im not really sure if your looking for a new guild, or trying to kickstart your current one with some new life ;) Either way, i will still give you my oppinion.

Join the Conclave ! Haha ya, simple right. No really, we just started playing Neverwinter with a group of active players (last week), trying to expand our community on the Dragon shard with a new game. We currently have about 15 active players ranging from levels 10 to 45, and are steadily growing. The Conclave itself is a a multi game community with an active playerbase spread over several games (WoW, GW2, BF3 etc). More information can be found in our recruitment post, which can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?363931-The-Conclave-CC-Recruiting!-Dragon-server

Good luck to you and your friends, and possibly a welcome if u decide to give The Conclave a chance.

Regards,
    Zhankou

Edit:
    Im trying to organise at least 5 events on weekly basis (think dungeons, skirmishes etc).
    Later on ofc Raids when all of us are higher in level.