test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beholder~ Lvl 60 looking for guild

nymphjnymphj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello all,

I wish they would make it a little easier for those looking for a guild to find one on their shard... It would take me forever to look through all these posts trying to find a list of guilds to get more info from. I'll keep the search up but thought I'd do a little fishing and hope I get a few good bites. :p

Has to be said that I do play with a couple of minions. They follow me around everywhere and if not for the knowledge that without me they would surely die a most gruesome death, I would have gotten rid of them ages ago. So... goes without saying they will be joining me in whatever guild I ultimately choose.

Without further ado, things I'm looking for in a guild:

*Mature - Sometimes you just want to say #<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font><font color="orange">HAMSTER</font># and !#$!@#!@, most times it's called for and I don't want to apologize every time it comes out... and it will come out... it must or I will explode and no one wants that.

*Semi Casual - I unfortunately don't have the time to play as much as I used to, looking for a guild with mixed members. Members who know a lot about the game and can give great advice and members who are like me and not yet ready for the "end game" stuff but are trying to get there by doing what's necessary to get better equipped.

*Active Members - Aside from occasional banter and crafting and whatnot the only thing left to do is get my gear which I'm sure I'll need a party for. I'm fortunate that my minions (the ones I mentioned before) are a tank and healer but we don't know much about the dungeons and whatnot. I mean we
still have the lvl 30 dungeon quests... I know so sad. So, we need an active guild with members
that are hopefully on the same boat and/or members who would not mind showing us the ropes.

*No Heavy RP - I don't rp myself and I don't mind it going on around me hell I may even get a strange itch to join in if I'm feeling saucy but RP every day... I'll pass.

*English - English speaking please. I don't care if spelling/grammar is great as is apparent from this post but I want to be able to understand what you're saying.

*Laid Back - Enough said!

If you feel like my minions and I are a right fit for your guild please post or pm me. I don't mind signing up on forums or anything like that so post your guild site if you have one. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Nymphy
Post edited by nymphj on

Comments

• Options
    gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You I wouldnt invite you to my guild, you are one of those going towards pyscho.
  • Options
    nymphjnymphj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love that you read my post then felt compelled to write that; I think that's a little psycho. Thanks for the free bump. :cool:
  • Options
    lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Hi there :)

After reading your post I'm pretty sure you cond fit smoothly inside <Imba>
    Please have a look here to know more about us.

Thanks and best regards, Thorfin.
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • Options
    aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nymphj wrote: »
    Hello all,

I wish they would make it a little easier for those looking for a guild to find one on their shard... It would take me forever to look through all these posts trying to find a list of guilds to get more info from. I'll keep the search up but thought I'd do a little fishing and hope I get a few good bites. :p

Has to be said that I do play with a couple of minions. They follow me around everywhere and if not for the knowledge that without me they would surely die a most gruesome death, I would have gotten rid of them ages ago. So... goes without saying they will be joining me in whatever guild I ultimately choose.

Without further ado, things I'm looking for in a guild:

*Mature - Sometimes you just want to say #<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font><font color="orange">HAMSTER</font># and !#$!@#!@, most times it's called for and I don't want to apologize every time it comes out... and it will come out... it must or I will explode and no one wants that.

*Semi Casual - I unfortunately don't have the time to play as much as I used to, looking for a guild with mixed members. Members who know a lot about the game and can give great advice and members who are like me and not yet ready for the "end game" stuff but are trying to get there by doing what's necessary to get better equipped.

*Active Members - Aside from occasional banter and crafting and whatnot the only thing left to do is get my gear which I'm sure I'll need a party for. I'm fortunate that my minions (the ones I mentioned before) are a tank and healer but we don't know much about the dungeons and whatnot. I mean we
    still have the lvl 30 dungeon quests... I know so sad. So, we need an active guild with members
    that are hopefully on the same boat and/or members who would not mind showing us the ropes.

*No Heavy RP - I don't rp myself and I don't mind it going on around me hell I may even get a strange itch to join in if I'm feeling saucy but RP every day... I'll pass.

*English - English speaking please. I don't care if spelling/grammar is great as is apparent from this post but I want to be able to understand what you're saying.

*Laid Back - Enough said!

If you feel like my minions and I are a right fit for your guild please post or pm me. I don't mind signing up on forums or anything like that so post your guild site if you have one. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Nymphy

The Dungeon Crawlers would love to have you in our community. Head over to our website (link in my sig), fill out a quick 3 question app, and that's it. We'll normally extend a guild invite within a rather short period of time.

• We are rather mature, and don't censor our chat for basic curse words. We do censor out things that may be racist, sexist, and things like that to keep a good community.
    • At most any given time, we have 8-15 members online. Rarely less, and often more.
    • Only thing close to RP that we do is hold weekly guild meetings in the moonstone mask.
    • We speekie ze engleesh. ;D
    • Yup...

More info can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?34361-The-Dungeon-Crawlers or on our website, or by just talking to any of us in game. :D Happy Hunting!

~~Ague