test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pls make all skirmishes epic for level cap

capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi Devs

I missed some of the skirmishes on they way to 60. It would nice to see them now im at cap.

Thanks
Post edited by capgarnas on

Comments

• Options
    grimelrokgrimelrok Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I could not agree more. Free content that we could be enjoying that many have missed and yet cannot return to do because they are unavailable once you level past them. On top of that, you can't complete many achievements that are tied to them.

I'd really like to see a way to be able to do all the skirmishes @ lvl 60, great way to add some more options for end game instances for us to enjoy.

Perhaps they can even rotate daily or something like the hourly rare rotating tasks in professions so that they are not all available daily, but we can eventually get them all and add some fun and depth to doing daily AD quests as well.
  • Options
    shamurai7shamurai7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    +1 to this........ end game has only 1 measly skirmish! Freaking 1!!!

crying out loud make the older ones scale with level so we can still choose them.
  • Options
    dootudootu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    +100000000

(would have just wrote +1, but needed 10 characters)
  • Options
    shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1. I think I read a dev response that it was already planned to happen. But when, who knows? They are working on a bunch of other stuff.
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
  • Options
    gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Like I said but will say this first they knew they messed up, they missed something (more then one thing that is). Why because they rushed, and what I said in the beginning. Like I said they rushed getting this out and did not look over and over, if there was something missing or something not working how it should be etc. They did not look over and over if there was something missing, something that was not working how it should have been etc. That is what I was saying, they looked at it slapped a sticker on it and sent it. Without stepping back look over and over and over, to see if everything was there, everything was ok.
  • Options
    onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree with this as well.
  • Options
    dootudootu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    To add to what gdante7111111 said.

MMO business model these days:

1. Buy well loved franchise
    2. Make MMO with as little as possible effort
    3. Advertise it as the second coming
    4. Release it (call it a "Beta" or "Soft Release" if u want)
    5. Squeeze down hard on wallets of fans
    6. Await backlash about lacklustre game*
    7. Fiddle with it a bit, hoping for more money
    8. Let it die a slow death
    9. Search for new franchise

Repeat.

* Hope there is some fans that just won't except that their much loved franchise has been converted into a mediocre game.(refer Stockholm Syndrome)
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes! Awesome idea. Also, can we have a daily for completing ANY epic dungeon, and then ANY epic skirmish that you will be adding into the game, since it makes complete sense. There's no reason at all why this shouldn't be a part of the endgame.
  • Options
    mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    +1 We want an option to our skirmishes.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also make all the epic dungeons available for the dungeon daily , but make the daily dungeon quest pick random content each day . So we can complete our daily dungeon quests while doing DD etc .
  • Options
    aenuuaenuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 48
    edited June 2013
    I would like to see epic skirmishes as well!

But the thing that really, really makes want them is the fact that I missed about 3 of them while leveling my main (DC) and that is going to leave me missing at least 6 achievements! I wasn't aware of this when I started so I past a few of them before I learned about achievements. So sad. Please make epic skirmishes!