test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else missing Ardent & Celestial Coins?

zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I logged in today and used my Invocation Skill and noticed my coins looked a little lower than before. I've logged in and used the Invocation Skill multiple time a day, everyday since open beta began. Yet I'm at 10 Argent Coins and 1 Celestial Coin. I did spend 7 Celestial Coins last Tuesday, but not sure if the recent patch or server maintenance messed something up.

Anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by zombieelvis on

Comments

• Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With the flaky servers recently I've "lost" the tally of celestial coins on one character due to not being able to get in long enough to invoke. Celestials top out at 7/7 so any more than that and you will miss out on them.

I think the ardent's are all ther but thanks to the overpriced rewards I've paid less attention to those.
  • Options
    lordstormbowlordstormbow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With the flaky servers recently I've "lost" the tally of celestial coins on one character due to not being able to get in long enough to invoke. Celestials top out at 7/7 so any more than that and you will miss out on them.

I think the ardent's are all ther but thanks to the overpriced rewards I've paid less attention to those.

How exactly is someone supposed to buy the Celestial items that cost 360 celestial coins?

Image1_zps93140671.png
    ^ ^ This makes no sense. ^ ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How exactly is someone supposed to buy the Celestial items that cost 360 celestial coins?

Those items in the picture above, use Ardent coins, not celestial coins.
    The most expensive Celestial item only cost 7 celestial coins.

I figure if you collect 1 Ardent coins daily,
    you'll get 360 Ardent coins within one year.
    Heheh.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you pray every day for 1 year. this should be obvious, but I guess it isnt.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Image1_zps93140671.png

Thanks for the pic. Bottom of it shows what I was saying quite nicely with the 7/7 in the bottom right corner. Try clicking the tab for celestial and you'll see the options to buy don't go to 11!

It makes as much sense as it needs to.

There were reports during the bwe's that people were getting more than one ardent a day but I guess that went the same way as the green cleric companion reward.
  • Options
    decay6577decay6577 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Scratch that.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Weird part is I should have at least 13 Ardent Coins, since I've logged in everyday and invoked. I know for certain I haven't missed 3 days worth and those don't have a time clock. Also I should have 5 Celestial Coins; invoking everyday since last Tuesday after spending the 7 I had.

I created a ticket and will update when I receive more info.
  • Options
    kellionbanekellionbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I logged in this morning and it told me that my "Celestial Coins were set to 0". No idea why, but I am kinda miffed about it, as I have been logging in every day to pray... So it ate about 4 coins off my account.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well just got this email reply to my ticket.

Hello

Celestial coins will disappear after 24 hours if you do not invoke the blessings of your patron or matron deity.

Unfortunately, we cannot restore celestial coins that are lost as a result of not invoking.We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding!

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

They completely ignored the part of my ticket stating that I've been invoking at least every 24 hours.

So far I've received two replies to tickets I've created, both have completely ignored the problems and only given copy/paste responses.

I give up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Update to my ticket:

Hello

Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high volume of tickets sent in regarding Neverwinter, we have not been able to provide an answer to each ticket that has come to us individually.

You are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo." We at Perfect World Entertainment are dedicated to providing you with a satisfactory experience both in game, and with regards to Customer Support.

If you are still experiencing the issue that you originally ticketed in about, please submit a new ticket to us and an Agent will look in to it as soon as possible.

This is an automated message, and any responses will not be received by a Customer Support Agent. Please direct all information to your new ticket.

We're truly sorry for this inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards helping all of our customers to the best of our ability.

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

They're so busy they closed my ticket and marked it as "Solved" to prevent it from being lost in "Ticket Limbo"? And since the problem wasn't addressed or solved they want me to submit a new ticket if the problem is still existing? Umm won't this just be an endless cycle?

Looks like they gave up too.
  • Options
    mindohirmindohir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just logged in today - I have been logging in multiple times per day to do the invocation, and on all but one the celestial coins had been reset to 0 :(
    I have submitted a ticket, but seing the responses that zombieelvis has gotten - my hopes are now very low that I might be re-imbursed.