Install Arc
Options

just want to clarify High Vizier

johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
sorry too lazy to search for old post and i hate reading long replies

i just want to clarify what 4 parts of High Vizier can do
and is it bugged?

BEFORE REPLYING: I JUST WANT FACTS ABOUT HIGH VIZIER DONT OPEN ANY OTHER TOPIC OR SUGGESTION. THANK YOU
Post edited by johnygwapo on

Comments

• Options
    apehceapehce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    High Vizier, 4 Pieces: Your control powers steal 450 Defense from the target and increasing yours by the same amount.
    The debuff is stackable 3 times, so thats -1350 defense for an enemy, and +1350 for you, in an ideal example.

The thing is, it is bugged to an extent. Not all control powers grant the buff/debuff, meaning: some don't work with the set at all, some only give the debuff on the enemy, but not buffing you.

That said, I'm going to say that the set is very much worth it, meaning I'm first in PvP most of the time, and only a good TR is outdpsing me in a dungeon (note that I'm not talking about going all out dps on your encounters setup, since we're all CONTROL wizards here before anything else).
  • Options
    keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    IMO High Vizier is the BiS set for CW atm, speaking for PvE, not too sure about PvP.
    KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rogues in dungeons love me in it, though to proc it consistently and sustainably I have to use a lot of control powers which lowers my personal dps. But for group PvE damage overall its very good.

It is also certainly a lot more convenient than having to keep opening my inventory in middle of fights to swap pieces of Shadow Weaver, though the Shadow Weaver buff is probably quite a bit better for a well geared group.

For PvP, double RoE combined with other burst spells (while having to deal with incoming burst), makes Shadow Weaver, with its higher flat passive defense and huge crit, or other sets far more valuable imo. But I'm no serious endgame PvPer, so I couldn't say for sure.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Rogues in dungeons love me in it, though to proc it consistently and sustainably I have to use a lot of control powers which lowers my personal dps. But for group PvE damage overall its very good.

It is also certainly a lot more convenient than having to keep opening my inventory in middle of fights to swap pieces of Shadow Weaver, though the Shadow Weaver buff is probably quite a bit better for a well geared group.

For PvP, double RoE combined with other burst spells (while having to deal with incoming burst), makes Shadow Weaver, with its higher flat passive defense and huge crit, or other sets far more valuable imo. But I'm no serious endgame PvPer, so I couldn't say for sure.

thanks for your thought, but next time pls dont include any other topic.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    apehce wrote: »
    High Vizier, 4 Pieces: Your control powers steal 450 Defense from the target and increasing yours by the same amount.
    The debuff is stackable 3 times, so thats -1350 defense for an enemy, and +1350 for you, in an ideal example.

The thing is, it is bugged to an extent. Not all control powers grant the buff/debuff, meaning: some don't work with the set at all, some only give the debuff on the enemy, but not buffing you.

That said, I'm going to say that the set is very much worth it, meaning I'm first in PvP most of the time, and only a good TR is outdpsing me in a dungeon (note that I'm not talking about going all out dps on your encounters setup, since we're all CONTROL wizards here before anything else).

thats cool. in short its a defense reduction to the enemy
  • Options
    edited June 2013