test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond problem

daremo069daremo069 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
over the last 2 days I have done the skirmishes during event times and received half the AD or less. 2100 today instead of 4000 (4 rounds), actually it was during the dbl ad time so it should have been 8000.

anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by daremo069 on

Comments

• daremo069daremo069 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update: Guess I should have specified what Skirmish it was.
    It was the Tower zone skirmish.

My wife had the same problem last night during the Skirmish Event on the same skirmish.
  • rosy9huhrosy9huh Banned Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I abandon the Skirmish and now the Rhix not have for me the option to do that quest and i can't make even 1 AD from that quest now!Very huge bug!
  • bigburci1bigburci1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes there is a BUG with the Skirmish event. We should earn 1000 AD for each run while the event is activ. Whats happening is, the system tells me that I received 200 AD... I figured out, every time somebody from your party loot the chest you get 200 AD. So to get your full AD revard everyone in your party have to loot that chest, which is not happening to often. Anyway plz fix this I lost thousands of AD-s because of this.
  • kehadakehada Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi have another bug, When I had 4500 astral diamonds i tried posting it for zens, after a few days no one answered so i took it off the system notification said that my astral diamonds were returned but i never saw it again :( Anyone else having this problem?

Also Yes I only get 200astral diamonds per skirmish. T_T