test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The beginning of the end...

hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
this game is so buggy (exploits, dcs, bad servers, without a vote PARTY KICKS a gauntlegrim where you can communicate with only 5 - what kind of RAID is this - no more bugs rely on bots, cheats and farmings among other things ) which is hard to want to invest some money in a game with a bad engine! I always played d & d (from AD & D), but honestly was not running to fix the game itself it not only survive his FANTASTIC lore! I'm sad to see that a player has VERY common difficulty in progressing with many problems related to the structure of the game! the will is to drop the hand and go to another.

IT IS A TIP! BEYOND THE MORE THIS GAME IS TURNING "PAY TO WIN" AND REALIZE THAT NOT WITH A GS highest THINGS equilibrate WHETHER IN OR PVE PVP! Please respect the developers of D & D fans because many old enough to be their parents before everything turns into D$ $ $ D. IF NOT PART OF MY MANY THINGS (NOT TO MY TASTE, LIGHT), I DO NOT "venture" ONE DIME ON THIS GAME!

Ps.: What is the DM when the player reports something wrong so you get automatic feedback? if the DM does not work many BAD PLAYERS giggle when they are "threatened" to be reported! is like third world country - not get more light - without justice - without investigation - no criteria!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea what this poll is about or what you are talking about.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Neither do I. o.O
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    onikum0onikum0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hquadros wrote: »
    I'm sad to see that a player has VERY common difficulty in progressing with many problems related to the structure of the game!
    The only problems i have right now is the structure of your post, i have no clue what your talking about.
  • Options
    discordinationdiscordination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Obviously English isn't the OP's native language, but the premise of every gripe in this sup-par rant is incorrect:
    1. You can communicate with other groups in GG. Its called zone chat.
    2. "Bad Servers and DCs" Your connection to the server is subject to distance, latency, and yes, sometimes clientside issues. Its a game, getting DC'd shouldn't ruin your life.
    3. The game engine is remarkable. You could post your hardware so we can verify that you even meet the requirements, but it runs like a dream on my i5.
    4. The developers have been falling all over themselves with fixes since alpha. There were 3 patches in the past 4 days.
    5. Gear Score is a limiter for access to dungeons the same way lvling to unlock areas assures you don't get in over your head. Somehow you see a GS system as Pay to Win, but appearently you've missed the Astral Exchange button on the top of your UI that says you can get anything via grinding that money can buy.
    6. The distinction between D&D fans and MMO players is a reality. This isn't your basement. Neverwinter is not, and have never claimed to be a replacement to PnP D&D. Its an action rpg.

Edit:
    I have a suggestion. Quit playing.
    Essence of Aggression member
    Former 666th Devil Dogs Neverwinter Co-Commander
    16.6k BiS TR Flosstradamus
    15.8k BiS CW Veria Noying
    17.8 BiS GWF Carnage Asada
  • Options
    onikum0onikum0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Obviously English isn't the OP's native language, but the premise of every gripe in this sup-par rant is incorrect:
    1. You can communicate with other groups in GG. Its called zone chat.
    2. "Bad Servers and DCs" Your connection to the server is subject to distance, latency, and yes, sometimes clientside issues. Its a game, getting DC'd shouldn't ruin your life.
    3. The game engine is remarkable. You could post your hardware so we can verify that you even meet the requirements, but it runs like a dream on my i5.
    4. The developers have been falling all over themselves with fixes since alpha. There were 3 patches in the past 4 days.
    5. Gear Score is a limiter for access to dungeons the same way lvling to unlock areas assures you don't get in over your head. Somehow you see a GS system as Pay to Win, but appearently you've missed the Astral Exchange button on the top of your UI that says you can get anything via grinding that money can buy.
    6. The distinction between D&D fans and MMO players is a reality. This isn't your basement. Neverwinter is not, and have never claimed to be a replacement to PnP D&D. Its an action rpg.

Only if there was a like button. So instead here is a picture of a cookie

tumblr_static_chocolate_chip_cookies.jpeg
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Good times
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess we can all stop playing now. Someone is crying doom...again. And this time with a poll. It must make it true. I mean if someone is unhappy and ranting it MUST make it true right? Game is gonna die, an unhappy player said so.

Otherwise, it would make these topics look a bit foolish. And that would never happen. :rolleyes:

Gota admit, the poll seems slightly slanted, by just a tiny bit. Left me voting doom just for comedy value. :p
  • Options
    czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    poll doom? Noooooo...