test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new family...

agahnimzagahnimz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
...cause as soon as I hit level 60, my 30+ peeps guild has been a ghost town.

My main is a CW who just hit 60, and I have a 52 DC and the other 3 classes in the 30's. Looking for a guild with fresh 60's to gear up with on Dragon shard.

I come from WOW and SWTOR and my focus is end-game PVE. I love to have regular weekly raid nights during the work week, and/or Sunday morning runs. I prefer a guild with active forums as I enjoy posting resources, theories and discussions on and off-topic and debating them. I prefer Ventrillo but Im flexible. I am EST time zone and a 9-5 worker. I'm 30+ and love Bluegrass and a meal isnt a meal without meat and a beer. As all of my RL friends are console gamers, I am definitely looking for not just an in-game guild but an active community, people i could grow to call friend. Oh and maybe also people who will playing ESO when the time comes.

Anybody adopting?

I know its kinda lazy and lame to post a looking for guild post among looking for members posts but Im at work right now so I cant really check you guys out until i get home tonight. I would have seeked out a guild sooner but I was really trying to stay loyal to my current guild, but they just havnt come back. :(
Post edited by agahnimz on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hail Agahnimz and it is sad when your community just ups and leaves ya hanging. From everything you mentioned in your post, you would be a solid fit for the Sinister Swarm. Our 14 years of gaming excellence has been formed by its members and their devotion to the family. Have a look at SinisterSwarm.com and see if our home is a place you would like to hang your hat up. Good luck in your search Agahnimz. :)
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • draslorddraslord Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    All information about the guild you can find here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?361322-Magnus-Legio-Multi-Platform-Gaming-Community

If you have any questions you would to ask me directly my ingame name is Vertrouwen@Vertrouwen.
  • agahnimzagahnimz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you both I look forward to checking out your guilds. I appreciate your responses, you guys reek of integrity.
  • draslorddraslord Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Recently changed guild name and remade topic due to Moderators not able to fix the title name. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, pay DiE a visit. The link below contains information about the guild and links to our actual website:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?352762-Darkness-Is-Everywhere-DiE-Oceanic-Guild-Now-Recruiting-to-dominate-Gauntlgrym&p=4483592#post4483592
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    If your still looking for a place to call home, we may have the background your looking for.
    I would suggest you to contact one of us when you have time (teamspeak is an option as well).
    I will send you a pm with further information about The Conclave.

Regards,
    Zhankou