test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How about a 'Craft Last' button for crafting please!

elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, it would be nice to have a button that would allow you to quickly and identically craft the last thing you created. Pretty Please!
Dragon Shard:
Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
Post edited by elkysium on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's a great idea! /signed
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree, this is a great idea.
  • Options
    beefstixbeefstix Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OH LAWDY BABY JESUS yes, please!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Would be nice!

Almost as nice as not having to select the assets every time. (Thanks for that one Cryptic!)
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Better yet, just let us set a Crafter to work on collecting a basic resource (i.e. Cloth Scraps) until we tell them to stop. If Cryptic World needs its' pound of flesh then limit the number of times it can repeat the task by the Rarity of the Crafter. Something like 1x for White, 5x for Green, 20x for Blue, and Unlimited for Purple. I'm fine with having to select the actual Crafting Projects every time.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time