test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gameplay suggestions

braixis#4153 braixis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
So I have noticed that either we have to attack or we have to guard or use a pot but at the same time you cannot attack while doing either of those. Also we can't move while attacking that needs to be changed as well. If we could move and attack a tank such as myself would be able to pull adds much better and i wouldn't have to rely on a CW as much to help me pull then knock the adds over the edge.

Also I notice a lot of lag at times which in turn doesn't allow me to ability to use pots as needed. In other words these are two of the biggest issues I have seen so far. These need to be address ASAP.

Oh and also why dose abilities like enforced threat take so long to activate. Hello I'm a tank and this game needs to be able to allow for the abilities to activate as quickly as i can click them or have a GCD of .5 seconds or 1 second so that there isn't a data flood which can glitch out the abilities cause them not to active on Q.
Post edited by braixis#4153 on

Comments

• eriabelleriabell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    Moving and attacking for me is invalid in this game. If you played D&D, you'll know that you perform actions to attack, or to move, but not both at the same time (At least in a technical way. Of course you can roleplay a situation where attacking and moving at the same time can be possible).
    Regarding lag...personally i haven't had issues, and i'm connecting from Argentina.
    As far as your last point, i haven't played with any fighter yet, but the cooldowns for the Encounter Abilities for both Rogue, Cleric and Wizard are ok for me.
    Remember this is not WoW. What the company wants to achieve is to get it as close as possible with the D&D 4th edition game.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually part of the reason you are stuck in place while fighting is to prevent kiting of mobs. Sure you can kite while others deal damage but one person alone can't kite kill.