test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The issue with T1 GF sets

desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I noticed that T1 GF sets that have mixed pieces are not applying bonuses correctly. This occurs when you use pieces pre-patch (i.e. lower level requirements) with the new pieces that are level 60. When equipped they do not recognize the others as part of the same set. So while you can not get the set bonus, you could in theory get double the 2 piece bonus, say knight captains 400Ap for having 2 old and 2 new.
Post edited by desjardinii on

Comments

• jaeldynjaeldyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is because they are literally new items, that is why the pre patch items kept their level requirements and didn't switch to a level 60 requirement.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Also expect the same thing to happen when they release the BoP versions with BoE versions. :P
  • helldemon44helldemon44 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^bump, will they fix this soon? I don't want to refarm my Stalwart set once I get the helm
  • alhimistisalhimistis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am severely disappointed. That requires immediate attention or else...
    edited June 2013
    bump^ why is this not being addressed? I think a hotfix would not be very hard at all and I think it is a very punishing problem to players who do not already own a full T1 set!
  • ennsquaredennsquared Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it was mentioned in one of the bug post that they are looking into it
    edited June 2013
    ennsquared wrote: »
    it was mentioned in one of the bug post that they are looking into it

can someone link the post? I cannot find it
  • penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can someone link the post? I cannot find it

ditto just wanna make sure theyre doing something to fix it
    edited June 2013
    I really need to know cause I wanna buy my stalwart pieces im missing and I don't want it to not work
  • penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    as of now it's not working, i got my armor arms and greaves before the patch, i just got to farm ng helm now, they're not working together. They should fix this, I dont want to refarm the other pieces bec ive already dyed them.
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Looks like on the new patch notes on PTS, this still is not fixed.
  • hadran1hadran1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^bump, will they fix this soon? I don't want to refarm my Stalwart set once I get the helm

Been like this for 2 weeks, i refarmed my stal set, well actually bought cause the other pieces save the helm are cheap...
    edited June 2013
    hadran1 wrote: »
    Been like this for 2 weeks, i refarmed my stal set, well actually bought cause the other pieces save the helm are cheap...

its not cheap for everyone, I dyed and transmuted my low level chest which costs me like 70k, I don't want to buy 3 pieces of gear after I get my helm which I most likely have to save up and buy, that's a little ridiculous

this is such an easy fix, I don't get why its not hotfixed... so im going to keep bumping this thread to get more attention until it is fixed
  • hadran1hadran1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its not cheap for everyone, I dyed and transmuted my low level chest which costs me like 70k, I don't want to buy 3 pieces of gear after I get my helm which I most likely have to save up and buy, that's a little ridiculous

this is such an easy fix, I don't get why its not hotfixed... so im going to keep bumping this thread to get more attention until it is fixed

They took 2 months or more to fix shield talent feat... a FEAT! =/
  • solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited June 2013
    I wish they would hurry up and fix this :(
  • teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I came here truly bummed out and ready to make a post of my own. Took a few SS's which I'm going to post anyhow, just cause it might make me feel a little better after having felt like I wasted a lot of time and IG cash lol.

Post patch
    UInY9dX.jpg

Pre patch
    SOC4hZr.jpg

Not cool, not cool lol. I'm sure you guys/gals were as excited as I was to complete my set. I'm also sure as soon as you discovered this you wanted to log off immediately and eat Ice Cream like I did as well LOL. I'm not in the slightest bit excited to re-farm the other three pieces nor buy them regardless of how cheap they might be for some. Hoping for a fix :D
    edited June 2013
    yes its really ridiculous, especially for those who dyed and transmuted their pieces, Im not going to redo that at all
  • sgtalex86sgtalex86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    got same broblem... brobably shelfing the game till patch that fixes it
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    They are aware of it. There is even a post somewhere that has a developer in it saying this isn't going to change. What gets me is they aren't more clear about it though I suspect that they also thought that almost 2 weeks later people would be checking the forum where it repeatedly says this is the way it is.

Sadly a fair few people got done by this.
  • solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited June 2013
    mhblis1 wrote: »
    They are aware of it. There is even a post somewhere that has a developer in it saying this isn't going to change. What gets me is they aren't more clear about it though I suspect that they also thought that almost 2 weeks later people would be checking the forum where it repeatedly says this is the way it is.

Sadly a fair few people got done by this.
    Source?
    Can anyone confirm this?
  • guurzakguurzak Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing relevant in the Dev Tracker.
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I've trawled all the threads for this and it wasn't a Dev that posted it was only a customer service guy asking about which sets and then said if its new and old that's intended. Sadly I didn;t mark the thread since I've been trying to find it since.
  • knavery2112knavery2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's sad they don't even know what's going on with their own game.
  • soulsapper2soulsapper2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I posted about this to. I have the 4 piece Knight Capitans set and right now im getting 2 of the 2 piece bonus. Hey 800 AP isnt bad but id rather have the 4 piece bonus. I have a ticket in asking about it as well.
  • p2ppinp2ppin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem and it's really annoying.
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    jp250 wrote: »

At this point there is quite a few bug reports on it. Guess the best way to get a bug fixed is to find a way to turn it into an exploit. It will get fixed fairly fast for sure.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting fed up with waiting for a fix.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014