test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character History not copied/displaying

powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Noticed this on the test server, but it has also gone live.

The character history has not been copied or is not displaying in the new history page!
Post edited by powereddjinn on

Comments

• tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not only that, but it only displays one. My second character's history sheet showed the first character's, so I changed it, which put it on all the others character sheets. Also, my origins are no longer correct. The location is but not the background. It's correct for my first character but wrong for the others. They seem to be sharing the same history page.
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I hope I saved my background somewhere.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    Well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I hope I saved my background somewhere.

I didnt - 4 toons essays lost for now, wont make that mistake again, as they were nicely formatted as well :(
  • kallethenkallethen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Goddammit... I have to type my main's character history all over again? >.< Is there any way Cryptic can restore them?
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bit of a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> move i'd say.
    Atleast the HTML formatting still works...
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It also disappears (at least for me) once you log completely out. All that I entered yesterday is gone.
  • dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tirwen1 wrote: »
    It also disappears (at least for me) once you log completely out. All that I entered yesterday is gone.

Both of the reported bugs - I noticed my history was gone after the change to the separate tab - and then I re-wrote it, only to find it gone again the next day... *sigh*
  • ianelianel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here...typed of my history once, left game, came back in..it was gone...after patch before go live...type it up...click other tags to see it was still there...it was...closed character box, opened it...still there...left game...came back...gone again....ugh