test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing item info & no submitted tickets visible

entalyanentalyan Member Posts: 89
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

Just two minor issues I've noticed with the game.

1. On the item shown in below screenshot the 'Required class' field appears to be missing. It will not let me equip the item, or tell me what class CAN use it.

ItemClassMissing_zpsfb64c4ab.jpg

2. I've filled in an in-game bug report for the above issue, and was given a ticket number, shown in the chat window. However, when I open the 'view my tickets' window, nothing is shown. I forgot the ticket number for this issue.
The 'my tickets' screen not showing anything has happened before. A few days ago I entered a ticket regarding a respec coin. That issue corrected itself in a few minutes (without GM interaction), so I wanted to close my ticket. It didn't show up in the list. That ticket number was: 1.798.164
Below is a screenshot of my empty ticket list. Neither the ticket about the required class, or the respec token, is visible.

EmptyTicketscreen_zpsf9baa5f4.jpg

Are these tickets even reaching your customer support / GM team? (I'm making the assumption that you didn't just close my tickets in a few seconds without informing me)

Regards,

Alex
Post edited by entalyan on

Comments

• Options
    neomys99neomys99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bug report tickets aren't the same as GM tickets. Bug reports won't get a GM response, and aren't visible to you after submission. Bug reports are just filed away for developer review, so they can decide how to fix it. If it's something you need a customer service response for, use the "request GM help" choice, and another other than "other" as the category.
    Legacy of the Knight-Captain
    NW-DC4WODWS9